T-Rex signs with Raiders???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
codewana said:
Ryan said:
If David Perry lets T-Rex walk, I will be very, VERY upset. T-Rex, Lussick, Buhrer are realistically our future in the forwards (along with lesser players like Robinson, Mauro, Harrison).

You don't let those players go.

It wouldn't be David Perry's fault - surely its all Lowe's; he should have signed him earlier :p

(Tongue firmly planted in cheek)
Would that be your Alan Tongue?hehe :p

Sounds like BS because the Raiders have been releasing players so they could get under the cap. Guys like Josh Miller and Daniel Vidot have been released. When you factor how the Raiders have been going and the stink around the place T-Rex's manager would be a nut to sign for anything less than double what Manly would pay and I couldn't see the Raiders clearing that much space in the cap.

The just got a $300K a year boost with Orford gone.

I would like to see Josh Miller at Manly to replace Rodney.

bob dylan said:

Josh Miller to replace Rodney? Are you serious? Miller gets knocked out every second run or tackle. I wouldn't swap him for 3 Millers. That and he's already gone to the Dragons.

Masked Eagle said:
bob dylan said:

Josh Miller to replace Rodney? Are you serious? Miller gets knocked out every second run or tackle. I wouldn't swap him for 3 Millers. That and he's already gone to the Dragons.

And Rodney has played every week without injury since signing.

Didnt know he had joined the Dragons. He is as tough as nails and has a big heart. Not that talented sure but every team can do with a player like this.

we have let Rodney go and Hoppa has left. Even Matt Cross would have been on reasonable money. Should be some room to sign T-Rex from that. Lussick will now command more though.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Relax...resigning will be announced this week!!

Beat me to it Mark.

But was going to say this "A good sort at the function yesterday told us that T Rex has resigned"

Waiting for Fro to come out with a lesson re spelling of resign and re sign

Kiwi Eagle said:
Ryan said:
Plus, it would be a concern that we are able to retain the older players, and seem to be losing the younger ones (JWH, Tasi, Hodgkinson, T-Rex maybe).

I don't know mate, tbh I am liking the crop we have kept, namely Lussick, Buhrer,Foran and Cherry Evans over what we have lost

Sticking my neck out here, Lussick will be a far better player than JWH when their careers are done

Agree. Particularly your comments re Lussick.

Jwh is hardly a good player,Tasi is a full rookie,Hodkinson is a hooker not a half back

Can't see them letting tony leave without a good fight

The Wheel said:
Waiting for Fro to come out with a lesson re spelling of resign and re sign

Let's just say the contract and the pen are ready to be actioned.

Will be announced during the finals.

I was just talking to TREX`s butcher & he is pissed if its true , he just bought 2 more shops last month, he said he cant see Tony driving all the way from Canberra to his butcher shop in warringah now :(

On a serious note now , it would be a shame if it is true though, like ppl been saying he is finally contributing & having a go , playing positive & i swear if we attacked more on his side yesterday we would have won he had them troubled, just a shame oldfield didnt stay on his wing when he offloaded that pass which went over the sideline after that play they rarely spread the ball onto his side when in attack..

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4