1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T-REX rep games

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by manlyfan76, Oct 12, 2011.

1. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,113 /151
    Im hoping that T-Rex gets into a fight in one of the tests, I think that if he got really fired up he could go to new levels performance wise. And seriously who wouldn't want to see him take a swing at someone (is Blair playing in the test). I believe that he has much more ability then we have seen even though he has been sensational lately.
    GO REX!

2. Bayllistic

Bayllistic Member

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    I bumped into him last thursday and after seeing him up close id be surprised if any of the kiwis would square up against him he's huuuuuugggeeee!!!!!

3. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 /5
    He's huge but he's very friendly. Probably one of, if not the, nicest guys on our roster at the moment. Extremely humble.

4. Bayllistic

Bayllistic Member

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    Yeah I agree he is very approachable, and was friendly when i spoke to him, its a shame there aren't more players around like him, but as i say i wouldn't want to trade blows with him...

5. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,774 /35
    I hope Foran doesn't run at him !!

6. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,113 /151
    I agree that nobody will take a swing at him ( where was Hodges when Trex got penalised for a swining arm) but an angry T-rex is a scary thought.