T-Rex is as useless as...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Liueli of Brookvale

Reserve Grader
..Tits on a bull.

..Chris Bailey.

..Square wheels.

..Tony Archer.

..Rob Oakeshott. Etc.

He's so ****.. It hurts watching him play these past years. He should NEVER wear an Eagles jersey AGAIN!!!

I didn't hear anyone saying this when he had that cracker game against the Warriors. He was out of position today and it showed, he is still young and will get better.

David Gallop....

Robert Finch....

A unich at an orgy....

Brett Kimmorley in the commentary box...

Bill Harrigan in a video ref box...

Another loss, another Williams bashing. Geez this gets pretty boring. Sure he made a couple of wrong decisions but, he tried. That's all we can ask

T-Rex had a dig today. I for one am very proud of his effort. I think he will be an awesome interchange backrower next season.

16 tries this year.
today: 14 runs for 102 mtrs, 6 tackle breaks, 6 tackles, 3 errors

if he plays with the drive he had today I'd pick him every time

torana355 link said:
I didn't hear anyone saying this when he had that cracker game against the Warriors. He was out of position today and it showed, he is still young and will get better.

People like you are in denial.. Wake up to yourselves! Oh here it comes.. I can feel a, "He's playing better than last year" comment coming!

Ian Martin tragic link said:
16 tries this year.
today: 14 runs for 102 mtrs, 6 tackle breaks, 6 tackles, 3 errors

if he plays with the drive he had today I'd pick him every time

Here come the stats. Forget about stats! They don't truely reflect on a players effectiveness in a game. I'd never select T-Rex.. He's absolute rubbish!

stats never tell the real story.

he missed two one on one tackles which led to cooper and gasniers tries,didnt even raise an arm on the second one..made 3 errors at crucial times.he didnt run the correct line on at least 3 set moves.running into beau scott or soward.which would you choose.

he does break tackles but they are invariably in midfield with an initial fend that leads to nothing.why dont we see him wind up 15 out from the line when it really matters.

look im sure he is a good kid but he isnt a "footballer",simple as that.

susan link said:
why dont we see him wind up 15 out from the line when it really matters.

Deep down he seems scared or over protective of himself. 99% of footballers would kill to be his size. He seems to use it to JUST barley cut the mustard against those treatening his spot from NSW or QLD cup.

What about missed tackle stats?  I guess it depends on whether only it counts as a missed tackle if you try and miss or if it still counts if you just let someone past you.

I've been sitting on the fence about T-Rex all year, but after his defensive effort today I have had enough.  Sorry to all the lovers out there, but I'm now one of the haters.

The guy just isn't a footy player.  I think he tried today, but he just doesn't get it and I can't see that changing any time soon.

susan link said:
stats never tell the real story.

he missed two one on one tackles which led to cooper and gasniers tries,didnt even raise an arm on the second one..made 3 errors at crucial times.he didnt run the correct line on at least 3 set moves.running into beau scott or soward.which would you choose.

he does break tackles but they are invariably in midfield with an initial fend that leads to nothing.why dont we see him wind up 15 out from the line when it really matters.

look im sure he is a good kid but he isnt a \"footballer\",simple as that.

Agree. Probably a good bloke.. But should be playing park footy.

He won't be eligible, but selection in the kiwis squad would be great for him. They would probably have him rooming with vatuvei for 4 weeks which could really make the kid.

Manu was the laughing stock of the comp a few years back but has come through it and his advice could really sink in coming from another big island boy

Tony's main weakness as a back IMO is that he has no acceleration off the mark

I've spoken to Tony Williams and he has been playing out of position since he cam here out of necessity. He freely admits he is a backrower. As an impact player off the bench he will be awesome.

Des has no more excuses for that, Oldfield is a real find on the wing. Robbo, Wolfie or Oldfield will be the wingers next season. T-Rex to the forwards. If that doesn't happen, then it's time for Des to go!!!!

Kiwi Eagle link said:
He won't be eligible, but selection in the kiwis squad would be great for him. They would probably have him rooming with vatuvei for 4 weeks which could really make the kid.

Manu was the laughing stock of the comp a few years back but has come through it and his advice could really sink in coming from another big island boy

Tony's main weakness as a back IMO is that he has no acceleration off the mark

I'd love to see big Ruben give him some guidance

Ralphie link said:
I've spoken to Tony Williams and he has been playing out of position since he cam here out of necessity. He freely admits he is a backrower. As an impact player off the bench he will be awesome.

Could work. Needs to work on his defense though. If he's a backrower, as he claims, he should be fitter. Why does it appear as though he lacks stamina. Laziness?

Des has no more excuses for that, Oldfield is a real find on the wing. Robbo, Wolfie or Oldfield will be the wingers next season. T-Rex to the forwards. If that doesn't happen, then it's time for Des to go!!!!

Can't blame Des.. We lacked players and speed this year. Next year is gonna be a great year.

Liueli of Brookvale link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=185288.msg293699#msg293699 date=1284280314]
Hey Liueli of
f**kING DROP OFF THE KID

Why should I?! f**k.. He's been a curse on our club these pass two years! f**k him!
[/quote]  Luigi has a fair platform to work on this one.  We set him up 1 on 1 all day with Soward yet he kept herding down the wrong race like a sheep destined for NZ.

He struggles to read a game, both defensively and offensively. Is there a Rugby League for Dummies book we can get him to read over the off season ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6