Sykes & Myers ... under the radar ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Been a big fan of fletch for a few years now. We live up at lake macquarie which is considered a newcastle nursery so got to see this kid play in the juniors before he came to us. You all got a good glimpse of his ability to beat his opposition and speed and acceleration last night. He is only 19. Bright future with us.

Been a big fan of fletch for a few years now. We live up at lake macquarie which is considered a newcastle nursery so got to see this kid play in the juniors before he came to us. You all got a good glimpse of his ability to beat his opposition and speed and acceleration last night. He is only 19. Bright future with us.

Is he top 30 or development?

Is he top 30 or development?
Development but not sure if a main squad can have 32 , think that it is presently 30 so maybe an opportunity still for Myers and Gordon . Very pleased that Manly extended Myers until 2024 , really should be trying to extend further if his efforts last night is any indication .

Myers would NOT look out of place in First Grade right now.

May lack the experience, but he’s got the desire !!
Myers may lack experience but he has the speed and the talent

More game time experience enhances the talent

I agree he would not look out of place right now

Whilst it is sad to see Feledy a local jr gone,I think a centre combo of Myers and Koula might make people forget.
All class from Myers, don't think he needs to put on weight, just a little strength that will come over the next 12 months naturally from the weight training.
Looks like he sees what is happening around him so quickly and makes impressive decisions so fast.

I'm hoping to see him as a starter in the 2nd trial surrounded by NRL players, that will be a key indicator in his ability.

Whilst it is sad to see Feledy a local jr gone,I think a centre combo of Myers and Koula might make people forget.
All class from Myers, don't think he needs to put on weight, just a little strength that will come over the next 12 months naturally from the weight training.
Looks like he sees what is happening around him so quickly and makes impressive decisions so fast.
Agree. Watching Myers made me wonder if his near NRL readiness was the reason the club didn't seem too concerned about letting Feledy go. It may have also played into Feledy's decision to go elsewhere.

Agree. Watching Myers made me wonder if his near NRL readiness was the reason the club didn't seem too concerned about letting Feledy go. It may have also played into Feledy's decision to go elsewhere.
Think again it was more a case of trying to keep Latu Fainu as the Tiggies would have offered [ Feledy ] some real incentive for him to leave . No doubt the retention guys also took into account the promise Fletcher - Myers was showing last season . Really encouraging outlook to have Koula and Fletcher - Myers [ all going well ] getting into space in future seasons and with the right opportunities .

@skeagle

I remember Eric Sykes & ‘The Plank’.
Maybe it’s part of his core strength exercise. 😉 900DB5CF-2955-48D3-B6FE-8246151E051C.jpeg

Smart move by our recruiters to release Feledy and keep the more classy Myers

Sykes didn't get the big highlight reel moments like Fifita, but what I did see I liked. A no frills take no prisoners attitude in attack and defence. We really have a bit of depth in forwards to go on with this season.

Sykes didn't get the big highlight reel moments like Fifita, but what I did see I liked. A no frills take no prisoners attitude in attack and defence. We really have a bit of depth in forwards to go on with this season.
The No Fear powerful and Intimidating running Fifita runs thought bricks walls at training

They have a bricklayer at Narrabeen that keeps building bricks walls and Fifita keeps knocking them down

Mason At Work Stock Images - Image: 5530734

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6