Sydney taking its time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
At 10 am Sydney was in the mid 20's.

Taking it time t reach 42.

Wilcania by that time was above 40, now they know how to have a stinker

i dont want it any hotter, I have got the worlds worst flu at the momet and its hot enough the fan just makes me want to sneeze and the heat well its hot.

So staying where it is now will do me

atleast you guys have got a sea breeze- head about 7 hours southwest. I haven't eaten lunch all week because I'm too busy sucking in water.

I was just outside - doesn't feel like 35 degrees in Pitt St Mall. However luckily all the girls are dressed for a hot day. :wink:

I haven't been game to go outside. But I heard on the radio its about 40 deg in the west suburbs!

According to the official site at 2pm horsley park and richmond are 39, rest of sydney metro is 35 ish and sydney centre is 30 ish

just got updated. Penrith and richmond just a tad over 40.

Everywhere else about the same.

www.bom.gov.au

in reply to Fluffy no not albury but not that far away and I don't know where you get the weather details from but but I can tell you right now it's closer to 40 than 30 in Albury and right here now it's 41.
why I mentioned sea breeze is because it makes a massive difference- I used 2 work in Sydney occ. reading the weather (on radio due to a bad head)

jeez can you imagine being at penrith and having that heat, its just **** all around

I was just outside - doesn't feel like 35 degrees in Pitt St Mall. However luckily all the girls are dressed for a hot day. :wink:

ahhhhhhhh,nothing better in the summer. Tops just seem to get lower and lower

I get my weather details from a dubious site - www.bom.gov.au.

The bearuo of meteorology if very dodgy and hardly ever right.

It might feel like 40 but at that time it was 30. If you read the official way to take a temperature reading you might understand.

The sea breeze in sydney when we have a westerly as we have at teh moment is good for 10kms max. So 40kms west where i am is stinking hot and was hotter than albury.

We hit 42 yesterday. Luckily the pool still has a vague chill from Winter. And at least evaporative air conditioning works out here. :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4