Sydney club CEOs to meet to discuss proposal to shift matches to Allianz Stadium and ANZ Stadium

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
tookey said:
The Who said:
It is particularly sickening when you consider the Government (along with the AFL and RAS) have just spent $65-Million on upgrading the Showground for fumbleball.

And add the $86m the state govt and $50m the federal govt and givign towards the SCC redevelopement. The SCC trust should be funding the whole lot and money spread to other venues in sydney such as brookie oval

The trust tipped in $50 milion as well. $186 million to increase the SCG capacity by .....................wait for it.......................
3000 seats. Round of applause for that one. **** sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't need to move when we can't even sell out Brookie Oval. I don't know how many corporate boxes we are selling at Brookie either so, until we do, we stay. End of discussion

mickqld said:
tookey said:
The Who said:
It is particularly sickening when you consider the Government (along with the AFL and RAS) have just spent $65-Million on upgrading the Showground for fumbleball.

And add the $86m the state govt and $50m the federal govt and givign towards the SCC redevelopement. The SCC trust should be funding the whole lot and money spread to other venues in sydney such as brookie oval

The trust tipped in $50 milion as well. $186 million to increase the SCG capacity by .....................wait for it.......................
3000 seats. Round of applause for that one. f**k sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fumbleball... love it, hilarious

2 home games at SFS - 2 at ANZ, 2 at Gosford, 1 in Perth, 1 in NZ, 1 in Anatartica -??? Brookvale

2 home games at SFS - 2 at ANZ, 2 at Gosford, 1 in Perth, 1 in Christchurch, 1 in Antartica -??? Brookvale

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
2 home games at SFS - 2 at ANZ, 2 at Gosford, 1 in Perth, 1 in NZ, 1 in Anatartica -??? Brookvale

2 home games at SFS - 2 at ANZ, 2 at Gosford, 1 in Perth, 1 in Christchurch, 1 in Antartica -??? Brookvale

You forgot one game in Uranus

Just with the moving of more than two games away from brookvale. How does it work constitutionally? As holder of the preference share does it come down to the football club board or a vote of the football clubs membership. Vid or Jonesy are you aware of how it works?

As for the two days we currently take I think we would have enough support in nth nsw and se qld to move a home game against Nq or Gc to suncorp.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6