Sydney City Gyms

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
no its a question.

I am happily under the thumb of my ball and chain, i mean girlfriend

yeah but to think that it happens at every gym and constantly.  

Seriously, its a very the world is out to get me view to think it. And in the end just say not interested and that is the end of it.

How old are you? Are you sure your not interested????

Zapa ....you're not in the gym now!! :lol: :lol: :roll:

No means NO! :wink:

lol

:shock:

I cant deny, all that gym talk has made me in the mood for a work out :D

lol yup my boyfriend is a bigger queen than elizabeth.

yeah but to think that it happens at every gym and constantly.  

Seriously, its a very the world is out to get me view to think it. And in the end just say not interested and that is the end of it.

How old are you? Are you sure your not interested????

lol, round the meri-go round!

That’s why I have asked in the first place! I am aware that it doesn’t happen everywhere, I would like to know the places where they don’t occur.

LOL LOL LOL, the world is out to get me???? hahahahahaha bwaahahahahahaha……………it’s a very “I want to go to a gym where there are no leud activities occurring� point of view.

If you want to go to these places then go ahead, I have nothing against gay people!

I’m 20 and have a girlfriend!

Maybe you should consider that not everyone agrees with you……we don’t all have to accept what occurs at the gym and that is our choice not to go.

As you said, you don’t go to the gym, so you wouldn’t know so it’s not your place to talk really!

i dont go to the gym anymore. When i played soccer we had to go at leat twice a week, and no it wasnt team training you could go on your own.

Never got hit on once.
Just dont go anymore becuase i think its cheaper and easier to go jogging or kick the footy around and do weights at home.

Dude dont get so defensive and firey. If you cant find the sarcasm in any of my posts then you really should be re-reading them

i dont go to the gym anymore. When i played soccer we had to go at leat twice a week, and no it wasnt team training you could go on your own.

Never got hit on once.
Just dont go anymore becuase i think its cheaper and easier to go jogging or kick the footy around and do weights at home.

Dude dont get so defensive and firey. If you cant find the sarcasm in any of my posts then you really should be re-reading them

i'm the first person that can spot sarcasm, but struggled to find any in yours...........but if you say so :roll: :roll: :wink: :shock:

i think you will find the more you stay here the more you will understand my sense of humour. I enjoy riling up the masses, just not to the scale matabele does and with atiny bit more subtlety

i think you will find the more you stay here the more you will understand my sense of humour. I enjoy riling up the masses, just not to the scale matabele does and with atiny bit more subtlety
subtlety? pffffffft, who has time in life for that? If it's worth saying, do it properly. :twisted:

I bet I'm the only person in the 14-20 age bracket on the coast that doesn't go to the gym..

You can't tell either :lol: 8)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4