Sydney City Gyms

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
let your fingers do the walking

<a href='http://www.yellowpages.com.au' target='_blank'>http://www.yellowpages.com.au</a>

sorry mate gyms dont appeal to me

i was hoping for a recommendation..........ie. make sure it is not a 'gay hangout'

Are you kidding man. Gay people arent going to come nad pack rape you or anything thats just silly.

I work with several Gay people and they are just one of the guys. They are the same as eveeryone, they simply have different tastes.

I wouldnt worry about that at all.

You have a typical young Northern beaches persons outlook. many of my friends shared it, they were all scared to go out to the city at night or go to places there in case they would be stabbed, killed or shock horror, run into a gay person.

Sorry I feel very strongly about this, I have many gay friends and hate seeing them victimised for silly reasons.

Im sure that wasnt your intention but this is a topic garunteed to fire me up

If it is that zap i agree with you but i have been past the gyms in the city that i think he is talking about and it does have that full blown gay feeling about it, ie big time oxford street gay life. These places give you the feeling that if your not gay you are below them. I have a few gay and lesbian friends but they arnt the completely over the top rub it in your face kind.

Maybe he's worried he may become influenced by those types Zapa :wink:

"not that theres anything wrong with that"

Bloody tontine biters. :lol:

jeez byso you sound like a liberal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

I jsut wonder how you would react to a gay "illegal" immigrant?

I went to the Y at Town Hall for about 3 sessions and I have a lasting memory of this guy in black budgie smugglers and lace up army boots (and nothing else) preening himself in front of the mirrors. :shock: That was enough to put any one off going to a gym.

[blockquote]i was hoping for a recommendation..........ie. make sure it is not a 'gay hangout'

Are you kidding man. Gay people arent going to come nad pack rape you or anything thats just silly.

I work with several Gay people and they are just one of the guys. They are the same as eveeryone, they simply have different tastes.

I wouldnt worry about that at all.

You have a typical young Northern beaches persons outlook. many of my friends shared it, they were all scared to go out to the city at night or go to places there in case they would be stabbed, killed or shock horror, run into a gay person.

Sorry I feel very strongly about this, I have many gay friends and hate seeing them victimised for silly reasons.

Im sure that wasnt your intention but this is a topic garunteed to fire me up[/blockquote]

Keep your knickers on……for the sake of all of us….. I have no problem with gay people, I just don’t want to go to a gym where gay people are looking for action. Please don’t tell me it doesn’t happen as I have been told by a number of people about the "proceedings" of some inner city gyms. I have a young northern beaches outlook???? lol lol lol! very funny, I say one thing and I get labelled as a singled minded northern beaches boy.

lol, you couldn’t be further from the truth!

it just sounded likethats what you are referring to dude.

I think to say that gay people go there trying to get some action is silly. They arent sexual predators, they go to the same sort of places evryone else does to pick up.

They also understand that if you say "no" that your not interested. Even im guilty in this post of labelling them as if they are less than us.

sorry like i said its just a topic i feel very strongly about

Not completely true Zap, Gyms are pickup places in that area and i have a friend who is gay and is one of these people.

Now im not saying that all gay people do this, however in the inner city there are more that do than out in the suburbs. I spend a fair bit of time around newtown and hence i do hear of these sort of things. A lot of those in the oxford street area are closer to the sterotypical types that we are used to and frequent the inner city gyms.

the important thing is that does DVS mat think he is attractive for gay people :D

it just sounded likethats what you are referring to dude.

I think to say that gay people go there trying to get some action is silly. They arent sexual predators, they go to the same sort of places evryone else does to pick up.

They also understand that if you say \"no\" that your not interested. Even im guilty in this post of labelling them as if they are less than us.  

sorry like i said its just a topic i feel very strongly about

I shouldn’t have to be saying “NO� to anyone. I should be able to go to the gym without having a second thought about being hit on by a gay person. I am there to do my own thing!

I never said they weren’t as good as a heterosexual person is, I’d just prefer to go to a gym where these activities don’t occur.

Don’t be so nieve as to think that it doesn’t happen.

yeah but to think that it happens at every gym and constantly.

Seriously, its a very the world is out to get me view to think it. And in the end just say not interested and that is the end of it.

How old are you? Are you sure your not interested????

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4