Switch the venues!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c_eagle

Reserve Grader
Swap the Dragons vs Tigers match currently scheduled for Aussie Stadium, with the Parramatta vs Cowboys match at Telstra Stadium. Keep the same timeslots, just change the venue. At the moment we are looking at a crowd of around 40k for each match, probably a little less for the Eels match.

The Tigers vs Dragons match would sell out Telstra Stadium!

but telstra stadium suc dude. i hate getting there, hate watching the footy there, and hate getting home from there, at least aussie is driveable

Said like a true Mosmann resident Dan.

The swithc makes sense. I think I just get jacked off with the hysterical way that Phil Gould raised it.

Makes good sense, except I reckon the Parra management will knock this on the head as their supporters would rather have a game much closer than travel all the way to Aussie.

I dont think so , what about the country and interstate people who brought tickets weeks ago and then booked accomodation and air tickets so they could attend one of these games to see there sides play. Who will pay for the extra costs for an extra nights accomodation or transfering air tickets???

stuff em they are from the country!

I dont think so , what about the country and interstate people who brought tickets weeks ago and then booked accomodation and air tickets so they could attend one of these games to see there sides play. Who will pay for the extra costs for an extra nights accomodation or transfering air tickets???
Ignore the city metro Ron.

What is being suggested is that the matches stay on at the same time but just move venue.

ie On Saturday's game moves from Aussie to Telstra with the same two teams playing and Sunday's game moves to Aussie from Telstra with the same teams. Most accommodation is not going to be affected and as far as transport goes for many it is six one way and half a dozen to the other. Both similar with public transport!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6