Swallow Our Pride

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why Ivan Cleary? He's ok if you want ok results. I'd prefer somebody who I'd be more confident in taking us to a premiership.

So night it where are you from? New member here on the gripe wagon

Were am I from? what's that got to do with (you) anything? as a Manly supporter I can express my view as you can. Just because I don't see things like you doesn't mean I'm on a gripe wagon maybe I'm just seeing it as I see it.

Were am I from? what's that got to do with (you) anything? as a Manly supporter I can express my view as you can. Just because I don't see things like you doesn't mean I'm on a gripe wagon maybe I'm just seeing it as I see it.

Just asking about a new member who has been on the downers since joining here - not calling you a troll, but maybe you live under a bridge haven't decided yet

I'll elaborate on why I don't want Cleary. He's been around a while and only has the 1 grand final to show for it. He has looking a lot like Brian Smith.

Now compare that to Maguire (started 2012) and Robinson (started 2013). Between them, they have 2 premierships and 3 minor premierships in that short space of time.

I'd only accept Cleary as a stopgap and even then I would be reluctant. I'd be more willing to wait for a replacement unless Barrett turns out to be completely useless.

Not sure on Barrett just yet, it's 0 & 2 & the jury may be coming to a deliberation a tad early.
Tbh, really have not liked the energy shown & there seems some major issues & plenty of excuses....just feel with the new setup - by round 10 all will be far clearer.
I do agree there is some ordinary attitude from the armchair & not enough nasty.... apart from Kapow, Jake, Matai & I must add Lawrence... We look like we like them & they hate us....what happened to that physical hot tempered contact when Manly bashed teams just 2 seasons ago?
Sure.....we had different players, but I won't buy there's not enough size in this pack to hurt the opposition instead of these cuddly tackles.
Maybe the players need accountability along with the coach.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4