Suspensions more than 2 games = not good

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brissie Kid

Bencher
Suspended for 3 games. If Manly win the first semi final the player won't be able to play until the grand final.

Suspended for 4 games. Season is over unless Manly lose the first semi and then win from there on. Would then be ok for grand final.

Brissie Kid said:
Suspended for 3 games. If Manly win the first semi final the player won't be able to play until the grand final.

Suspended for 4 games. Season is over unless Manly lose the first semi and then win from there on.

Just face it OUR SEASON IS OVER..........

Why the hell are you two dwelling on something that has not even happened yet. From what ive heard on the radio ect, the suspensions with be 1-2 weeks only. The bigger worry is actually Snakes Knee and the fact Wolfman is out for the season.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Rabs & Joey just said they think Glenn and Blair will get 2 weeks at most and anyone else maybe a week

Once 2GB & Telegraph rips in to the NRL, no way will they just get 2 weeks.

I think that points get deducted from total suspensions if player is sent off during the game. But I'm not sure how much.

mr seagles said:
Wolfpack said:
You're right it is. So sad.

See you next year mr seagles.
not next year we are no hope with no wolfy,brett is finished now and without hoppa might be back in 2014

Good idea, let's forget everything rugby league related until 2014. We'll see you then.

mr seagles said:
Wolfpack said:
You're right it is. So sad.

See you next year mr seagles.
not next year we are no hope with no wolfy,brett is finished now and without hoppa might be back in 2014

Mr Seagles you really are a sad case, the life you must live if you spend all day on the forum of a team you obviously hate!! go and play in the traffic champ.

mr seagles said:
Brissie Kid said:

Suspended for 4 games. Season is over unless Manly lose the first semi and then win from there on.

That is so unfair. Just because the team stood up to Melbourne and wouldn't bend over and take their cheating niggling ways anymore.

A little bit of passion - the best game I've seen since the 2008 grand final.

mr seagles said:
Brissie Kid said:

Go have a cry somewhere else, maybe with all those other team's supporters out there rubbing their hands together thinking they have the title wrapped up.

That was the beginning of a beautiful run to Homebush for Manly. This season is not over, we scored 12 more points without Glenn, including outrunning the Storm with one person on the bench. Brisbane next week we'll send a skeleton squad like it was always planned then we'll be good to go for the first week of the finals, win, week off.

I didn't think we would win this year, and would be disappointed now if we didn't get to the Prelims. However, after that performance last night, suspensions or not, I can see us winning the whole thing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6