Survivor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Well well well well well.

After the game on sunday the remaining combatants fought a close tribal council where none of the said users deserved to be voted out.

But after the votes were tallied and read Kite has been voted off of AE survivor.

(CW you forgot to add this weeks game, I added it for you. It is very important that you add next weeks and the week afters game NOW or the games will not display)

No new players will be added to the team and Survivor will be fought out by the remaining players

With seven left, and Watmough gone for 6 weeks, should you jst announce him as the winner now?

No watmough is likely to be dropped from the squad with heckendberg. They may or may not be replaced.

Ashley Alberts is likely the only one to get a place for next week

I also dare say BK will be the winner as he has not yet receieved a single vote

Well it's a forgone conclusion that Watmough will win. Since he will be out for 6 weeks and with only 7 players left, he will outlast them all, as according to the rules we can't vote for a player who did not take the field. Only other chance will be Hecks if he stays on the sideline for an extended period as well.

This weekend will also be a battle between two, Stewart and Dunley as these are the only two playing this weekend.

yes there will be non elimination rounds.

This week is the second of those.

Watmough will be excluded from Survivor now. Hecks may be pulled in the future. Which is a shame as they have both had good seasons.

Guys why do you have such little faith that i would let them win without deserving it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4