Survivor - The final two

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
In a tough and heart braking immunity challenge against the Cowboys the Sea Eagle tribe, lost in the final seconds of challenge with some blaming the adjudicator for the loss.

With their heads down and their will broken the Sea Eagles headed into tribal council where a fierce battle ensued between the final competitors in order to keep their hopes alive and move into the final two.

Ben Kennedy remained silent and managed to slip under the radar, his tireless efforts throughout the series has made him an odds on favourite to win the comp. The outsider Stewart looked certain to go with a few mistakes at the back of the immunity challenge.

However he was saved, as the judiciary looked for team work and support as the deciding factor in the tough vote that followed. By some miracle Menzies was seen to not assist Stewart in a tackle that could have won them the game, Stewarts effort seems to have saved him and in this vote spelt the end of Survivor for Steven Menzies.

Menzies bowed out with 12 votes but fought a good fight to end up in the top 3.

Prolonged injury to Watmough and Heckenberg has seen them dropped from contention and will miss out not due to effort but due to unfortunate circumstances.

The finale of Survivor kicks of on the 21 of August and it should be a thriller. Who will win the inaugural Silvertails Survivor?

I am backing Stewart - but of course we will have to see how they play.

Stewart had two try assits to his name last week, and Kennedy played well. That is why I had to say good bye to Beaver.

Stewart has survived 2 close votes so far the last one was against Brisbane!.... I cut out brisbane as i dont expect many to shine

Maybe rather than having one more round, have it open every remaining round for the last two people - i.e. we can all vote only once a round.

I dont know if it would be any good, but it would mean that they had to be consistant over all the remaining games.

Just an idea - feel free to ignore it and call me an idiot if you want. :)

I would need to reprogram it and I just dont have the time at the moment

Maybe rather than having one more round, have it open every remaining round for the last two people - i.e. we can all vote only once a round.

I dont know if it would be any good, but it would mean that they had to be consistant over all the remaining games.

Just an idea - feel free to ignore it and call me an idiot if you want. :)

Good idea, it will seem a bit anti-climatic if all boils down to just 1 round. Stewy may have a shocker this week but score the try that gets us into the final 8 the following week?

well I will start a poll each week and tally the votes from that and enter them manually. How dows that sound?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2