Survivor: Jason King suffers a humiliating defeat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
After returning to the Sea Eagles tribe from a bout of injuries King helped the team steam roll the top of the table Raiders in a display of might and power. Unfortunately even when the entire tribe performs well they still have to face the AE Tribal Council. In a vote that was spread far and wide with many a tribe member receiving votes, King was voted out by a 9 of the tribe. The game was a beginning and an end for the young forward and thus ends his 6 week run in Alternate Eagles Survivor.

Who will go next week? The Sea Eagles tribe faces off against the depleted Rabbitohs tribe. New intruder style tribe mate Ben Walker is facing his first match of NRL since 2003 where he suffered damage to his knee.
Can the Sea Eagles come out on top and avoid tribal council or will the rabbitohs reign supreme, Find out this Sunday.

Right wheres my captain obvious picture

Poor Jk. Theirs nothing like feeling overweight... but then couple that with being voted out of AE survivor and your quickly looking for the closest piece of rope and a ceiling fan.

you sure its big enough though? Not quite sure myself.

Can you possibly make it a little smaller heigh wise?

Interesting to see who might be next, especially if the Eagles have a big win.

Tezza and Jye on the injured list might make themselves vulnerable whilst Chad's non-selection might go against him. Alberts still hasn't got onto the paddock. I can't believe that Donald is under threat though - gets no ball as our centres are about like the centre in donut - hardly there - and yet there is talk of shafting him!!!!

hey maybe he needs to go looking for it more.

The slightest thing can get you voted out in this game and i must say that there is no small co-incedence between the team winning and AE survivors inception

Both cente positions are high on my list - neither has been outstanding. The wingers as you say are only given as much chance as the centres allow.

I reckon King could appeal as Mata's poll on the left may have unduly affected the outcome!!!!!

Unfair criticism of Donald - how can he look for it more. He does his share of hitups and we are not making too many line-breaks in general play outside our quarter.

Duck is doing everything asked of him - much stronger in the hitups, scored a couple of good tries. His problem is that our centres are not ball players and that Witt and Stewart haven't got their act together in giving him space and opportunity.

I reckon King could appeal as Mata's poll on the left may have unduly affected the outcome!!!!!

Unfair criticism of Donald - how can he look for it more. He does his share of hitups and we are not making too many line-breaks in general play outside our quarter.

Duck is doing everything asked of him - much stronger in the hitups, scored a couple of good tries. His problem is that our centres are not ball players and that Witt and Stewart haven't got their act together in giving him space and opportunity.

why dont you just marry him and get it over and done with.

Whether or not the centres have given him ball or not I can tell you now the Duck will not be the ultimate survivor. I think you will find it will be a contest between, Monas, BK and Stewart

I am just giving you a taste of your own medicine. It doesnt matter I put an invisible man one up anyway

The Zappa is snappy today!!!! I will stick up for wingers as I was one - and know how ignorant people blame them (put centres and fullbacks on the wing in rep teams) and blame them when they miss a one-on-one tackle compared to the 4-5 that most forwards miss a game.

You'll have to do better than that my snappy friend!!!

one of your worst pepsi.

And canteen. sorry Whether the centres are to blame or not. If the wingers arent making yards and scoring tries then they deserve nomination in Survivor. This isn't "I feel sorry for the wingers" competition, this is who plays more consistently throughoutthe season and if you think Donald deserves to stay in over say brett stewart then I am going to put your photo up in survivor and nominate you.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2