Survivor is stuffed?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
With Stewy not named it looks like BK takes out Survivor on default.

Lets hope Stewy recovers quick enough to play. To make survivor interesting.

yeah not happy about that. If we get into the finals we will continue it from there. Previously Stewart was nudging ahead of BK but it was fairly neck and neck

BK has been hot and deserves the win!!!! Well done Stewy and he will get better in years to come. Hard to imagine that BK can play any better. He has carried 8 other forwards each week.

Canteen Worker
I feel sometimes when watching the games BK gets better every bloody game. He is a real hero and inspiration.
But! He is required to do far too much work!!!
In a sea of dead eagles he is still a real champion player.
Problem it is likely our last game of the season and we still are playing our dead beat, can't tackle, don't want to get their hands soiled, Bulls**t artists.
Why not at least try some of our half decent, hoping to get a start P/L players like five eight, hooker, winger, a kicker and of cause a prop to replace King.
With the right changes I felt we could have won this but SM is not a five eight he is one of the best second rowers going around.
Everyone says you don't win games without a good halves pairing. So why are we trying to prove them wrong, while we keep loosing every game?
Our three were respected and noted as the best rack row in the comp.
So let's break them up before we start to look good again!

You make some good points Tricoach. Who would you pick in the positions mentioned, considering we are still a chance to make the semis???

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2