Survivor clarification

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Just so I don't waste my vote this week.

No point in voting for PL players - they must be first grade.

Cleal is not an option as he has not played 3 first grade games?

In that case things are not looking good for Donald or Moanaghan - especially after his mini-Mullane kick to the southern Stand yesterday.

I thought they could be voted off having played first grade, its just that if they didnt make X number of games they would be removed at the end of the year.

otherwise you could end up with a player who plays average or even poor in 2 games but comes good for one and wins.

whatever I am over it, vote for any player who has played first grade this year

thats right Pepsi, people seem to want to make their own rules and play the game and I just tire fo the repeat questions and having to repeat myself. so vote for anyone who has played NRL this year if thats how you want the thing played!

No way, ;) you should only be able to vote for someone who played in the weekends game. A player would have to have played more than 3 NRL games to be considered as the AE Survivor. It is pretty simple IMO :shock:

A lot of posters are wanting to take the easy option instead of making the harsh call to eliminate a player who possibly didn't have a such terrible performance. Watch the TV show sometimes a person gets voted off who didn't really deserve to but that is the game!! get over it. :blah: :blah: :blaugh: :blah: :blaugh: :blah:

thank you wheel that is exactly the intention

Well I just removed all the votes for Kane CLeal and all teh peope who havent played 3 games so re-cast your votes and make a hard decision for your votes

How can people say that Monaghan is possibly up for it. The guy has lead our teamm beautifully all year, and that 30/10 alone would keep him in the game this week. For mine there is only one person who could go this week........... Scott Donald.

Sounds like Kane won immunity.

Fro, I'm dissapointed to hear you watch that ****. What season is it now, 27?

You can pray to the God of Wingers CW but for mine it is Duck Huntin' Season. He has been Captain in my Fantasy League without delivering for soooo long, misses tackles, knocks on, and all round fails to contribute. I actually like the Duck but for the Survivor comp it is time to take aim.

You can pray to the God of Wingers CW but for mine it is Duck Huntin' Season. He has been Captain in my Fantasy League without delivering for soooo long, misses tackles, knocks on, and all round fails to contribute. I actually like the Duck but for the Survivor comp it is time to take aim.

Doesn't sound like you like him.

The ducks tackle in the first half was a killer put the winger out into touch!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4