Surprise packets from nines

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Parcell didn't surprise me TBH. We all know the kid has talent and with Koroisau's personal problems right now (facing court in a week), I'd say he has the inside running on the #9 jumper.

Wiliame did surprise me though....strength, desperation in try saving tackles. Where was that early last year when it was needed??

Parcell didn't surprise me TBH. We all know the kid has talent and with Koroisau's personal problems right now (facing court in a week), I'd say he has the inside running on the #9 jumper.
Hard to believe Bennett let him go. That was the reaction from quite a few Broncos supporters I talked too after we signed him, still they can't keep everybody lol.

Hard to believe Bennett let him go. That was the reaction from quite a few Broncos supporters I talked too after we signed him, still they can't keep everybody lol.
Not sure how Parcell's tacking will go in first grade. He wll be required to do a lot and he is pretty small

Tom Trbojevic: Class above. Smooth hole running. Made lots of breaks, lots of metres, scored tries. His defense looks to be improved. I felt he was out best.

Matt Parcell: Grew in confidence as they days wore on. He played important roles at clutch moments. Really fast arund the ruck, and his leg speed is second to none. The interesting thing about him, is that he's different to a lot of the other Hookers in today's game.

Isaac John: I think Isaac showed enough in the nines, to convince me that if Jamie Lyon or Steve Matai retire, or move on, Dylan Walker can slot into their spots, and John could easily play 5/8 in the top grade. One year of conditioning in the NSW Cup would do wonders.

Nathan Green: If this is Brett Stewart's last year, Highlander looks like he could easily play on Tom Trbojevic's wing as the kid slots into Brett's position. He was a very hard runner. I actually liken him to a bigger, stronger wolfman (and wolfman was magnificent in his own right).

Feleti Mateo: Much maligned in many quarters, Feleti looks fitter, faster, and looks like he's not as wreckless in attack. I can see him getting a contract extension of he keeps this up.

Brayden Wiliame: Showed why the club showed faith in him. He looks to have increased size in the off season, yet still has great pace and footwork. It's also nice to see him break his losing hoodoo with us :)

Brenton Lawrence: I hope his energetic, up tempo, aggressive play showed everyone what we were missing when we finished to 2, with him and Starling as our starting props a few years ago. He was obviously playing injured prior to his time out, because boy, he looks like a keeper.

Jamie Buhrer: I don't think it's any surprise that after he left the middle of the field in the nines, we started losing. He's just A-Class. He's a winner, and a glue type of player, just like Glenn Stewart. I want him to return, and return asap. Great defense. Great second phase attacker. Great organizer. We looks a lot more controlled in attack / defense with him on the park.

Blake Leary: No nonsense, all round solid player. He's got good legwork, and is very fit. He lessens the hurt when Buhrer is out that is for sure. He has a good off load, and is outstanding in defense.

Tom Symonds: Fantastic player. Uses power, speed and direction. Often straightened the attack when required. Like Mateo, much malinged, but he is definitely one of our better players in my opinion. Love his hole running, and support play. Think he is City Origin bound this season.

Tim Moltzen : Has a whole lot of pace, and really good footwork. I can see him stepping up into 1st grade this year if we have injures (probably after Highlander with the outside backs, and John in the halves). Either way, he is a great pick-up. People forget the projectory he was on before his injuries started massing.

Fabian Goodall: Rocks or diamonds. Got heavily involved. Tried really hard. Most certainly a depth player, but worst case, would do an amicable job if Highlander, Moltzen, Wiliame aren't available. Definitely needs time in NSW Cup, but he's a project (needs to develop), but looks to have heaps of potential.

Tony Satini, Halaufua Lavaka & Jesse Ramien. Like Goodall, these gents are projects. They are potential types of players. It will be up to them how far they progress. Need a lot of work positionally, both in attack and defense, but boy, they both have raw ability. They will stand out in the NSW Cup.

Call me a nut, but I reckon Williame reminds me a bit of Darrell Williams
Except that there wasn't general confusion around how to spell his surname. It's the latest version of the Jamie Lyon(s)/Cliffy Lyon(s) style of spelling controversies.

Everyone here seems to want to spell Brayden's surname with two "l"s. And even though his sports management company (correctly) spells it "Wiliame" - they're confused too because they put it under a web page which (incorrectly) spells it "Williame".

http://www.pacificsportsmanagement.com/clients/williame-brayden/

I would have preferred his name to be spelt with two"l"s and two "m"s.

Then he would be Will.I.Am.Me

Williame made me eat humble pie. Credit where credits due. he seemed to be a long way infront of our other outside backs and I can't remember him putting a foot wrong all weekend.

John. Actually Isaacs work rate and defence was very pleasing. I still wonder if he is getting a bit to much praise on here. I probably would have liked to have seen more organising and a dominant kicking game. Even in 9's, i get the impression he is a running half and an organizer steering.around the paddock may not be his strength.

Which kind of has me a little worried for Willow. Moltzen should be the same from memory. No Hodges is a massive loss. No Buhrer to steer the ship at the start of the year. We could be a bit rudderless.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6