Surely this will happen in the final series . . .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
When Souffs or the Storm play the Berries, Ingliss/Cronk hoists a bomb to Barba and Crocker/Manu follow through with eyes not on the ball, taking Barba out like Crocker did to Brett in the 2007 GF.

Dirty play, indeed. But if Barba gets injury the Berries lose 50% of their attacking potency.

To me, Barba is more important to the Berries than Slater or Ingliss is to Melb/Souffs.

The Who said:
When Souffs or the Storm play the Berries, Ingliss/Cronk hoists a bomb to Barba and Crocker/Manu follow through with eyes not on the ball, taking Barba out like Crocker did to Brett in the 2007 GF.

Dirty play, indeed. But if Barba gets injury the Berries lose 50% of their attacking potency.

To me, Barba is more important to the Berries than Slater or Ingliss is to Melb/Souffs.

Poor form hoping players pick up an injury.
We didn't lose the 07 GF because of the sickening late hit on Snake.
We lost because the Storm were/are cheats.

WAMF said:
The Who said:

Cheats and we had stage fright that night. We did learn our lessons though, but I have a feeling the boys used the do it for Beaver theme that flowed throughout the back end of that season beautifully.

I don't think the Who is condoning it. Just opening it up as a possibility. There's no question Barba will be the most singularly important player to any team in the finals series. And teams have shown they will do it before. If it does happen (and I'd say we all hope it doesn't) then hopefully the right punishment is dealt out by the referees.

Barba will be bombarded with pressure where the kicks will be aimed to have the defence make contact almost instantaniously when Barba gets there.
Nothing illegal, hard fair rugby league that I believe will unravell him constantly in the big games.
The Crocker hit on Stewart was high & illegal & not a part of rugby league anyone wants.
I think the Manly players will smash him come finals time & he could very well be a liability - ppl forget you can win club games with your attack but the finals are won on defence.

WAMF said:
The Who said:

We may not have lost the game because of the late hit but any chance of winning it was lost the moment snake was taken out.

I don't wish injury on Barba but i think we all know without Barba the Dogs would not even be in the 8. One man team.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2