Sure bet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Supercoach Roach has taken it on himself to proclaim al over the back page of the Tele that he will take responsibility to "fire up the Country boys" tomorrow night.

Put the house on City then.

I wonder if he'll repeat his Country coaching performance of last year where he was the talk of the town after being found 10 schooners to the wind, wobbling on a bar stool whilst consuming an entire large pepperoni pizza?

To be honest that sounds like a good night out, footy, beer and pepperoni pizza.

If he fires them up like he did King look out, any coincedence there?

Mata would have spiked it if he'd seen him come in.

Best located Dominos in Australia, right outside the Pub in Dubbo :)

If he fires them up like he did King look out, any coincedence there?

A bit of a coincidence that king has fired up this year after Roach left manly.

Mata would have spiked it if he'd seen him come in.

Best located Dominos in Australia, right outside the Pub in Dubbo :)

Yeah, you'd want to be drunk before you ate their ****

correct, I'd have to be drunk before I'd walk into the western star in the first place, so I've only ever eaten it in that state yes.

Dominoes is great

If your still hungry after youve eaten the pizza then you can eat the box - it all tastes the same

Ahh Pizza Jealousy is wonderful :)

but in this case you are right, anyone had that "meat Pie" monstrosity?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2