Supporters at Canberra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Alco_m

Would just like 2 know are there many Manly supporters going to the Canberra game? I got a free ride there and back and accomodation but still not sure if im goin.
Most prob will.

I was going to go. I was pretty much already planning the drive, when my better half adopted a kung fu stance, made some weird noises, ripped out my heart and said "You are not going to canberra"

so now I have to go on a "Date" with her or some ****!

You could even visit one of the many adult shops down here to make your weekend that more memorable.......

I missed the part where I said I wore a flanny and had a mullet

I'm going. I live here. I will go nuts if we don't win. Watch for the irate fan abusing the players except BK if we lose. thats a promise!

Yeah i live down here too. My brother, sister and i are going.

We are bringing a group of friends (all though they are mostly raiders supporters) as well as a couple of loyal bulldogs supporters who will support manly.

Undecided wether to make the trip down, though I have just heard that BK reckons he is 95% certain to play, so thats a positive.

I just know I would hate myself if we won and made the 8 for the first time in yonks and I wasn't at the ground to experience the feeling. It just isn't the same cheering in your loungeroom with only the wife and the TV present.

I am not sure why but my kids always leave the house when I am watching Manly on TV.

i would love to be there if we won and got into the finals as well that would just be the ultimate

I'm thinking seriously about it. If Foxtel decide to show the game live, I probably wont.

Foxtel are showing both the 7:30 games live with the Manly game on the Main Event channel.

2 degrees...a team that has won one from nine...I would be too crushed if we lost.

Nah - Foctell will do me.

well I watched the 1st there so I may as well watch the last. And it will definately be on at the club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4