Supporter Confession

Hi all,

I thought it was probably time that I came clean with something. I have been wrestling with this for the past few weeks and trying to decide whether to let you all know this or not. Though my conscious has now gotten the better of me.

So, here it is.....

I am responsible for Turbos injury and our terrible form recently.

I am sure you are wondering how this is so but here it is

Just before the Raiders game, I was talking to a Manly supporter mate and said "We've been great with injuries so far this year, maybe covid was great for Turbo and not putting too much strain on his hamstrings"

Then, well you know what happened from there.

Finally our form....Usually I wear a jersey to watch the game, when and where I can at least, when I do we tend to perform better, I am not superstitious but the facts speak for themselves. Recently and particularly the Warriors game, my partner asked if I was going to put my jersey on, I told her nah, can't be bothered going up and getting it.....then bam

For this my friends I am truly sorry.

I've said 3 eagle rocks and 2 underneath the radars, hopefully that's enough pennance
Can't believe you would be so careless and downright slack. "Can't be bothered"???
Give yourself an uppercut, er, Boss! o_O

Can't believe you would be so careless and downright slack. "Can't be bothered"???
Give yourself an uppercut, er, Boss! o_O
Mate we are wrangling 4 kids and renovations I'd just shifted 400 pavers 100m on Friday arvo going upstairs was not high on my todo

Dan, Dan, Dan... An injury-free run is the Voldermort of NRL - YOU DO NOT SPEAK ITS NAME...

I Forgive you.....

...but I'll be watching you post-R16...

Geez, you had me worried at the start. I thought you was going to say your other half had convinced/threatened you to becoming a Rorters supporter.
Phew! :eek:

Geez, you had me worried at the start. I thought you was going to say your other half had convinced/threatened you to becoming a Rorters supporter.
Phew! :eek:
No we had an argument about the roosters last weekend, the couch has been comfortable though

Sometimes 3 sometimes 5, sometimes 6, just depended on how they were stacked.

I've got plenty of pavers if someone needs any

Bugger, yesterday I spent some time on the internet looking for someone close by with left over pavers!

Geographically useless Aussies!

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2