Supporter Confession

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

I thought it was probably time that I came clean with something. I have been wrestling with this for the past few weeks and trying to decide whether to let you all know this or not. Though my conscious has now gotten the better of me.

So, here it is.....

I am responsible for Turbos injury and our terrible form recently.

I am sure you are wondering how this is so but here it is

Just before the Raiders game, I was talking to a Manly supporter mate and said "We've been great with injuries so far this year, maybe covid was great for Turbo and not putting too much strain on his hamstrings"

Then, well you know what happened from there.

Finally our form....Usually I wear a jersey to watch the game, when and where I can at least, when I do we tend to perform better, I am not superstitious but the facts speak for themselves. Recently and particularly the Warriors game, my partner asked if I was going to put my jersey on, I told her nah, can't be bothered going up and getting it.....then bam

For this my friends I am truly sorry.

I've said 3 eagle rocks and 2 underneath the radars, hopefully that's enough pennance

All will be forgiven if they win this week , So make sure you have the full kit on this week boots n all

Hi all,

I thought it was probably time that I came clean with something. I have been wrestling with this for the past few weeks and trying to decide whether to let you all know this or not. Though my conscious has now gotten the better of me.

So, here it is.....

Just before the Raiders game, I was talking to a Manly supporter mate and said "We've been great with injuries so far this year, maybe covid was great for Turbo and not putting too much strain on his hamstrings"

Finally our form....Usually I wear a jersey to watch the game, when and where I can at least, when I do we tend to perform better, I am not superstitious but the facts speak for themselves. Recently and particularly the Warriors game, my partner asked if I was going to put my jersey on, I told her nah, can't be bothered going up and getting it.....then bam

I've said 3 eagle rocks and 2 underneath the radars, hopefully that's enough pennance
I knew it was you!!! Goddamit I've been telling everyone and no one will believe me

Hi all,

So, here it is.....

Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill

WOW .... there are some wonderful forgiving souls on here .... you're just lucky your not a coach ...

anyway ... my problem is ... I have a cap .... a beanie .... a polo ... and a jacket ... and I never wear 3 at the same time because I look more like a git than usual .... so only ever 2 articles at once to coffee on game day mornings .... now when I wear the cap and jacket, we win ... and when I wear the polo and cap we lose, and when I wear the polo and jacket we win .... or is that when I wear the polo and not the cap we lose, or win ... but the beanie or the beanie and jacket ....

Hi all,

So, here it is.....

You went inverted on Turbo? You’re the one...

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4