superleague starts this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
a couple of promo ads
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc_0X0MLsPs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Q3LQGHEl8&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Does anyone know if there is any free to air coverage in Aus this year?

Can Menzies keep playing on year by year. I seem to recall a Manly Union player called Tony Miller who played first grade until he was about 50. Steve's got a little way to go yet but you never know. We might invite him back in 2020 to help us win yet another premiership with our two great aging halves, Cherry Evans and Foran. Cliff Lyons will no doubt want a contract to play too, to put old Steve through the gaps.

bones said:
The first one is a great ad. The second one is average.

The first one is old they used it last year during the finals.

I love the fact they used Bradley Wiggins (god I hope he doesnt get done on the roids) - the NRL could start using celebrity fans talking about there love of the game.

eagles2win said:
bones said:
The first one is a great ad. The second one is average.

The first one is old they used it last year during the finals.

I love the fact they used Bradley Wiggins (god I hope he doesnt get done on the roids) - the NRL could start using celebrity fans talking about there love of the game.

How about Thomas Keneally. Apparently has some passion for the code...

You are correct about Tony Miller playing until 50's in first grade but the game has changed and become more professional.

There are still 60+ playing in subbies as props, but in the lower grades and only socially. At least they're playing!

Most of the older players leave in their 40's or 50's, depending if their knees are up to it.

I can't think of any backs or backrowers at an old age still playing, They tend to become coaches or referees.

seen on fox sports results on bottom of screen superleague have debts of over 100 million and are in financial trouble i enjoy watching sl but suck eggs they stuffed our game that was going good at the time so now karma has hit back ha ha ha super league

http://au.eurosport.com/rugby-league/english-super-league-live-on-eurosport_sto3598360/story.shtml

Eurosport will bring you comprehensive coverage of the 27 rounds of the 2013 season on a LIVE and delayed basis, including coverage of the Magic Weekend in May with seven games played in two days, as well as all the action from the play-offs, Super Final and Challenge Cup.

The 2013 Super League season kicks-off LIVE at 7am on Saturday 2/2.

So Channel 9 seems to have flicked it off free to air.

Think Warrington might do it this year.
Leeds will be there abouts again.
Saints and Wigan aren't the same sides they have been in the past.
Unsure of Catalan
And I think London will be the real surprise packet this year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2