SUPERCOACH- Silvertails League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've still got my emergency points to come in yet, should put me close to 1350.

A bloke in our other comp got 1416

9DF7RA8.jpeg

I finished 14th with 4 wins and now I'm into the Vegie GF qualifier, talk about rewarding mediocrity.  ??? ;D

Gronkenators through to take on the Spewbags this week.  My best chance is for them to be taken down Storm style over salary cap rorting.

Well done Clon, too good for me. Four backrowers on your bench was good management. I had a solid season but lacked the firepower to step it up a gear in the semi's. I think it'll be a Stewbags v Sniffles GF with the Sniffles to spring an upset.

Hey we are definitely up against it Gronk. Stewbags scored 1220 last round and are clearly still the favourites.

clontaago link said:
Hey we are definitely up against it Gronk. Stewbags scored 1220 last round and are clearly still the favourites.

Nah we should be right.  I just brought in a couple of superstars.  I gave one a boat and the other a block of flats.  Still nicely under the salary cap.

Sniffles out coached by the Phil Duke All Stars who made a magnificent captain choice in Gallen this week. Well done!

Gronkenators have sprung the upset of the season in taking down the Spewbags. Can thank Gallen for scoring a ridiculous number of points as captain.

I am in three leagues, have made the gf in two, and the minor gf in the third. 

clontaago link said:
Sniffles out coached by the Phil Duke All Stars who made a magnificent captain choice in Gallen this week. Well done!

Close run thing. Gallen certainly saved the day for me. I think you had me by 10 or so points if we disregarded the double points for the Skipper, so I'm happy to scrape through. Looking forward to building on the momentum and smashing the Gronkenators this weekend in the GF. Got a couple of trades up my sleeve so might have to tweak the line up a little too.

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=184596.msg288966#msg288966 date=1283211860]

Close run thing. Gallen certainly saved the day for me. I think you had me by 10 or so points if we disregarded the double points for the Skipper, so I'm happy to scrape through. Looking forward to building on the momentum and smashing the Gronkenators this weekend in the GF. Got a couple of trades up my sleeve so might have to tweak the line up a little too.
[/quote]

I think you should bring JP Du Plessis and Darcy Lussick into your starting lineup. 

Thinking of making Glen Stewart Captain and drafting in Petero this week :0

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4