SUPERCOACH Silvertails CASH Comps

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was pretty prompt in paying out the $50 comp prizes so not sure what the delay is with $100 comp. Send him a PM (Conversation) and chase him up, he might have his settings set to alert him for PM's. He hasn't been on here for a while - 13th October last visit.

He was pretty prompt in paying out the $50 comp prizes so not sure what the delay is with $100 comp. Send him a PM (Conversation) and chase him up, he might have his settings set to alert him for PM's. He hasn't been on here for a while - 13th October last visit.
Hmmm OK. I PM'd him on the 10th October but I'll give it another go today. Cheers

@Berkeley_Eagle Ok, this is getting a bit silly now, it's almost two months since the end of the SC season. Could you please respond about the prizes for the $100 comp?

This was the text I have in my phone from Berks from months ago. I know WillyWizzkids (Tom) won the $100 comp and I know he has been paid.
Rick got the runners up and I know he has also been paid. Berks himself was the minor premier and highest weekly score winner.
IMG_0599.PNG

I thought there was no prize for the prelim loser in the $100 comp as that was only a 12 team comp. With a $100 entry fee and only 12 teams, most of the pool is required to make the first prize a decent amount.
The $50 comp was a 20 team comp so there was more funds to be able to have extra prizes.

Last edited:
There was no prize for the prelim loser in the $100 comp as that was only a 12 team comp. With a $100 entry fee and only 12 teams, most of the pool is required to make the first prize a decent amount.
The $50 comp was a 20 team comp so there was more funds to be able to have extra prizes.

Which is all well and good, but typically something you decide on BEFORE the comp ends!

Look on page 1 of this thread, it states very clearly that there is $50 prize for each of the prelim losers. At no point has anything to the contrary been communicated - in this thread or by PM.

You're saying that AFTER the comp ends and the result are known it's OK for the comp organiser to change the established rules so that the prize they happen to win is worth more?

Attachments

• 100 comp prizes.PNG
    100 comp prizes.PNG
    11.6 KB · Views: 7
Which is all well and good, but typically something you decide on BEFORE the comp ends!

Look on page 1 of this thread, it states very clearly that there is $50 prize for each of the prelim losers. At no point has anything to the contrary been communicated - in this thread or by PM.

You're saying that AFTER the comp ends and the result are known it's OK for the comp organiser to change the established rules so that the prize they happen to win is worth more?
Just looked at the first page and you're right. I was only posting what he sent me ages ago. I'll text him for you mate.

All good, thanks bones!
Ok mate. He asked me to apologise to you . He was totally unaware he f*#ked up until I just sent him a screenshot of the prize breakdowns on page 1 of this thread. He thinks he may have gotten the prize breakdown mixed up with another $100 comp he ran which was nothing to do with Silvertails. He said he trying to get his password sorted and will get back to you to give you your $50 once he does so. That's why he hasn't been on in ages.
@Dan could you help Berks out with his password? lol

Last edited:
Ok mate. He asked me to apologise to you . He was totally unaware he f*#ked up until I just sent him a screenshot of the prize breakdowns on page 1 of this thread. He thinks he may have gotten the prize breakdown mixed up with another $100 comp he ran which was nothing to with Silvertails. He said he trying to get his password sorted and will get back to you to give you your $50 once he does so. That's why he hasn't been on in ages.

That's awesome, cheers mate! All good, happens to the best of us. I didn't quite think Berks had fled to parts unknown, but I was beginning to waver!

Ok mate. He asked me to apologise to you . He was totally unaware he f*#ked up until I just sent him a screenshot of the prize breakdowns on page 1 of this thread. He thinks he may have gotten the prize breakdown mixed up with another $100 comp he ran which was nothing to do with Silvertails. He said he trying to get his password sorted and will get back to you to give you your $50 once he does so. That's why he hasn't been on in ages.
Get him to email me so I can sort it for him

Hey guys
Sorry about the confusion

This should have been the payout

12 x $100 = $1200
Grand Final winner = $600 (Willyswizkid)
Grand Final RU = $200 (Sarcastic)
Minor Premier = $150 (Me)
Highest score in season = $150 (me)
Pre-lim final losers eg 3rd & 4th = $50 (eaglerock and Me)

But I payed out
12 x $100 = $1200
Grand Final winner = $650
Grand Final RU = $250
Minor Premier = $150
Highest score in season = $150

All sorted now

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4