Supercoach at it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Don't you just marvel at Rickys ability to lift his team. Sensational effort against a decimated panthers outfit. Toughed it out right to the end the Parra boys-dug right in for the coach. Best 800k the eels ever spent.

You're expecting a lot from a **** squad at his disposal !! They were towelled up by battlers though, I still rate Cleary highly as a coach

This bloke has been sacked by the Roosters and the Sharks after getting plenty of chances to put his imprint on those teams.Took over a team of superstars off Murray and then all downhill.

They have been beaten 50 nil and 44-6(against the side running last with half the team out) already and been run down after leading by 14 last week.I don't care how ordinary the roster is =they show no attitude or commitment in defence which is generally the sign of a team playing for the coach despite lacking class.

This bloke can get superstars up for 3 games(and still lose mind you) but his over the top approach will never work over a season.A myth,simple as that.

Showing himself to be a coaching myth. I thought when Parra released that team statement about the DT's reporting of the Mannah story that it smacked of a Ricky Stuart motivation attempt. Hopefully not, but if it was it failed dismally.

Stuart has struggled at all levels of coaching.

I was amazed he ever got another gig at any level after his disgraceful episode in 2008.

Kiwi Eagle said:
You're expecting a lot from a s**t squad at his disposal !! They were towelled up by battlers though, I still rate Cleary highly as a coach

Ricky is 80% of the problem, his teams go backwards, it's a fact. His squad is better than Cleary's on paper.

bob dylan said:
Stuart is a muppet.

So, someone's either pulling his strings or has a hand up his botbot!*

*that's right, I typed botbot instead of bum. Someone's thinking of the kiddies.

+1 GE

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4