• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vancouver

Rookie
This is my first post here......BUT cmon what game were you watching, Pittsburgh would not of won, had the refs not 'made up calls' everytime Seattle got some sort of roll on. The refs decied who won that game not the players. in a poll yesterday on the pittsburgh gazette web site, even 50% of pittsburgh fans feel it wasnt a fairly called game. Its a shame for Seattle but also it takes away from Pittsburghs win.
Anyway good to be here and looking forward to the Eagles in 2006

Do you listen to the knockers who whinge that Manly were lucky in the 1972 Grand final (try from Knock on), 76 (Neville Glover and dubious scrum Penalties), 78 (Hartley's semi 7 tackle try in semi plus forward pass), 87 (OConnor offside to Shearer's kick) and 96 (Beaver's try after the Ridge no-tackle by Nathan Brown).

I rest my case, your honour!!!

Winners are grinner and the losers can please themselves!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

all i'm saying is it wasn't fairly called..... Pittsburgh are the champs and Seattle did have there chances.....But like the Seelers vs Colts game the refs tryed to decide who would win, and that just make sfor a crappy game. Not sure if you guys get to see much college football, but if you got to see the rose bowl game that was a game fitting of a championship,with little input from the refs and the players deciding who would win. anyway :blah:

Fair enough point and even I will admit that many of the calls in this game seemed to favour the Steelers in the same way in the Colts game they went the other way.

One of the great unknowns of sport is the ref and the 50/50 calls.

College football is great but we don't get to see it over here!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6