• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
So far I have been pretty disappointed with this year's playoffs. Probably because I would have liked to see a few of the newer combatants have a run at the big game for a change but they have all faltered. Like Washington or Minnesota. There have been a few 4th quarters that created excitement but the only quality effort in 8 games in my mind was Pats vs Chiefs. Pats looked impressive. Panthers were dominant for the first half and I am not sure how really strong they will be.

Rodgers for GB was great value and canny, while Fitzgerald for the Cardinals proved you can't stop a good man no matter the years.

Anyone have any thoughts or favourites going into the AFC/NFC championships? I think NE are close to certainties and perhaps hope that Arizona gets there but not fussed.

As usual, talking to myself and proving to be the kiss of death :clap:
This should be a terrific SB dominated by very impressive defensive lines. And Newton has a great arm and he knows it!

sorry mate, i don't know too much about anything....nfl is loobs department....but I did enjoy brady being continuously nailed play after play recently!!!!

Thanks for popping in GE. Defence rules atm. Some games the first down doesn't happen until the 2nd quarter. That probably made as much sense to you as a Trumpism >:) I love this time of year and usually we marvel at the QB directing the action but it has been a spoiler fest with mobile hulks smashing everything in front of them. I don't have a prediction. Ok, Panthers to get out to a good lead, look wobbly, but finish strongly. Better get the money on the Broncs now :giggle:

Thanks for popping in GE. Defence rules atm. Some games the first down doesn't happen until the 2nd quarter. That probably made as much sense to you as a Trumpism >:) I love this time of year and usually we marvel at the QB directing the action but it has been a spoiler fest with mobile hulks smashing everything in front of them. I don't have a prediction. Ok, Panthers to get out to a good lead, look wobbly, but finish strongly. Better get the money on the Broncs now :giggle:

No probs!

I understand (most of the) the rules ok, thanks to Don Lane's show he used to have on the tele years ago.

Then the game was kinda the highlights package and only took an hour. I remember being amazed at Montana and rice's combo', so I liked watching the 49ers.

Trumpism...lol, I think he got outdone by sarah crazy palin when she recently gave a speech endorsing him. It was just so.....bizzare and gibberish filled!

I should get into it more....as I get most of the games on tv here!

Just remember I am a Browns fan and have had the "pleasure" of watching Johnny football this year
He's won a Heisman trophy and Manning award among other things

Johnny Football is a registered trademark and he was picked in the MLB draft lol

He's won a Heisman trophy and Manning award among other things

Johnny Football is a registered trademark and he was picked in the MLB draft lol

He is also q functioning alcoholic would could remember any of the plays!

good to see dud video reviews go world wide!

Carolina challenged an incomplete pass call. Ball didn't touch the ground (kinda clear) but call stood - a few mins later....broncos touchdown! sheesh

Aslo saw a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct.....taunting! Never seen that before.

We need one of those in the nrl to stop all the grubs carrying on seeing as punching is a big no no!!!

I enjoyed both games...and am waiting for the manning choke....
455605936.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4