Sunday twilight game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes. I enjoyed it. A nice warm night helped. And the score, of course.
I thought the crowd was around 14,000 but in recent years my estimations have been higher than the official crowd. I had friends complain about the $30 to sit on the hill. It's a bit steep . . . the price, not the hill.

Yeah I like the time slot. Got a bit chilly, but we'll worth it.
12, 268 I think of memory. Not much away fans but I was expecting more.

Hard to watch on Fox. I mean, it's Sunday footy and the first game was at 2pm. That's 4 1/2 hours on the sauce even before klick-off., Glad that we won tho.

The Who said:
Yes. I enjoyed it. A nice warm night helped. And the score, of course.
I thought the crowd was around 14,000 but in recent years my estimations have been higher than the official crowd. I had friends complain about the $30 to sit on the hill. It's a bit steep . . . the price, not the hill.

Tell your friends to become members of the Sea Eagles fan club (with games package) and they get a great bargain with cheaper tickets and freebies thrown in, eg. members hat.

---

lismore_fan said:
Hard to watch on Fox. I mean, it's Sunday footy and the first game was at 2pm. That's 4 1/2 hours on the sauce even before klick-off., Glad that we won tho.

But you're like me Lismore,we don't drink (cough,cough)

It's too late for families (but everything seems to be too something for families), it's too late for pissheads on a work night (except the most die hard), it's better on tv (but so is evey game).
What else can we come up with?
Cost maybe? Still cheaper than any equivellant.
Can someone who couldn't be bothered to show up state their case? I'd like to dismiss it.

Duff said:
It's too late for families (but everything seems to be too something for families), it's too late for pissheads on a work night (except the most die hard), it's better on tv (but so is evey game).
Can someone who couldn't be bothered to show up state their case? I'd like to dismiss it.

Didn't want to be around that suss Duff bloke.

Wolfpack said:
Duff said:

Didn't want to be around that suss Duff bloke.

Nothing suss, i never wear pants on Sundays.

I was there, but it's not an ideal time slot, clearly it's done purely for tv.

Work was a bit more challenging than it should have been this morning.

Duff said:

I took my kids down and they loved it. Will happily take them at that time slot again. They were that worn out they went straight to sleep when i got home. Plus, the $30 membership for the kids makes the trip to brookie a cheap one.

dowdz said:
I took my kids down and they loved it. Will happily take them at that time slot again. They were that worn out they went straight to sleep when i got home. Plus, the $30 membership for the kids makes the trip to brookie a cheap one.

Agreed, especially when you bring your own chicken rolls & cup cakes :)

Mals said:
dowdz said:

Agreed, especially when you bring your own chicken rolls & cup cakes :)

Will have to do that next time Mals.....thanks for the tip :D

My youngest said he burnt his taste buds on the pie. I told him he should be happy it was hot..:p

Its only 1/2 hour earlier, but I reckon 6pm is a better timeslot for Sunday Night Game.... or even better, bring back the 3:30pm Saturday arvo timeslot

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6