Sunday Telegraph on Lyon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
A small snippet in the Sunday Telly claims that Manly are not out of the race for Jamie Lyon. Parra still hope to get hiim but Penrith are happy to make an offer.
The issue is the salary cap according to the small article.

It would be VERY interesting to see how many extra players Parra can put on considerring they have upgraded Ben Smith, Growthe etc's contracts.

This from The Mirror in the UK...

2 June 2006
SAINTS SET TO GO GIDDY UP
MATT GIDLEY will replace former Australian centre partner Jamie Lyon in St Helens threequarter line next year.

Table-toppers Saints will sign Gidley, 28, on a two-year deal from Newcastle Knights, with Man of Steel Lyon heading back to old NRL club Parramatta.

Gidley was Lyon's co-centre when Australia beat Great Britain in 2001.

I personally think it's all hot steam. If Parra sent a contract over a week ago, it would be signed by now in my opinion.

Agree he was suppose to be signing with Parra for the last month, only 25 days to go until the silly season starts - Cmon Crusher weave your magic

fingers crossed Byso, but i guess the longer it takes the less chance Parra have, they have been pumping it up for long enough, they dont have to wait till June 30, why would they not announce it ?

mayby with all the ****e they have copped Wimma has had a change of mind ?

It is amazing how pepsi always pops up when there is a Jamie Lyon thread

imagine if he plays and we can get it played at Brookie! Mayby Byso's cheergirls could do a routine in honour!

Have been told on good authority by lower grade coach with the Eels, that Lyon is certain to sign with Parramatta. Apparently Tahu may be seeking release, due to Hagan being new coach as well.
Just my 5 cents worth...

Have been told on good authority by lower grade coach with the Eels, that Lyon is certain to sign with Parramatta. Apparently Tahu may be seeking release, due to Hagan being new coach as well.
Just my 5 cents worth...

The word is parra having been confident of signing him for ages but it still hasn't happened??

I would take Tahu for sure

Page 29 of todays telegraph - Watch this Space "Don't be surprised if Jamie Lyon goes to June 30 without signing for an Aussie club. Parramatta is the only tema he can talk to - Manly & Penrith are waiting."

Mimis is his manager isn't he? Both he and Banaghan (Guess who's manager) are under a cloud and may not be registered by the NRL (Am I right on this????)

Could be very interesting if so????/

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4