Sun-Herald news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Today's paper advises that Terry Randall, probably the hardest of all Manly hardmen, resigned from the Sea Eagles Leagues Club board on Friday. The reason given is Chad's ommission from the starting 17 today.

Ben Smith claims he is primed for a big one and intends to ignore any niggle and verbal sprays from his opposite number Tezza.

Max Krilich has done a backflip and claims Manly will win today and win well.

Beaver gives Monas a wrap for being captain in a difficult year.

And the special award for hopeless information goes to the chart supplied by the paper that shows what will happen in upcoming weeks under the McIntyre System after this weekend's results. Only one problem, they only show the results based on an eels victory today. How useless is that? :~? :cop:

Doesn't surprise me about Randall stepping down. Its a shame when such things happen.

If they win today this year will ba a success, for that Monas will have to play out of his skin.

Go the Eagles.

Chad Randall was taking up valuable room in the salary cap, and playing poor below standard footy. As much as his Dad is a Manly legend, doesn't mean you keep the guy on board. You only keep useless players if their dad runs the recruitment drive.

I was not at all suprised that Gus Gould wrote the article on how hopeless the current points system is. Guess what? His beloved Rooters would be in the top 8.........

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6