Summer Conspiracy Time...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Maybe it's the ides of an uneventful summer that had me wondering if Des at the Dogs was part of a grand Manly conspiracy that included the Penns, Des, Toovs, Crusher, Singe, etc.

After 2011 Des bails to the Dogs, gives them a sniff of success then ultimately drops them in the toilet and lays a big cable on top of them, gets punted and returns to us, hailed as our saviour while crippling an arch rival. Hmmm...

Well my conspiracy is the penrith have bent us over and gone in raw.
Never, ever trust anything that Phil Gould says (Barrett was supposed to be "the next supercoach"). I believe he is on a mission to undermine other Sydney teams through his media profile so they relocate or merge, thereby strengthening Penrith's position in the NRL. How's that for a off-season conspiracy theory?

Never, ever trust anything that Phil Gould says (Barrett was supposed to be "the next supercoach"). I believe he is on a mission to undermine other Sydney teams through his media profile so they relocate or merge, thereby strengthening Penrith's position in the NRL. How's that for a off-season conspiracy theory?
The moral of the story is never buy what Gould is selling and never sell what he wants to buy If he shakes your hand count your fingers ,if he says that its black or white it’s probably white or black ,and lastly those that know him don’t trust him and those that trust him don’t know him
Be aware!!
Go Manly

47 news articles on the NRL website and the only article about Manly (there is a price on fatty's start of his career)
Is the 47th article.

I stopped counting once I found a Manly article.

Talk about a conspiracy, no bad news = no Manly article.

Des wasn't the only double agent we sent out there. Look at what Choc and Foz did to Parra - infiltrated and destroyed from within. Mossad have nothing on MWSE.

You forgot the biggest plant of all we sent to Parra.... BA. I can’t believe they still think he’s a great coach.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8