Suddenly liking our monday chances

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's definitely a MIGOTY. Time to stand up to all the criticism or roll over like a lame duck. I'm tipping a big performance with some points to prove. Sharks are Gummies at the fortress.

Mick, is that you or an imposter??

I'm trying your trick this year ( so far it's working )!!!

Not liking our Round 4 chances so much - five day turnaround before they play the equally desperate Roostrs at Allianz.
The 5 games in 23 days will make or break us for 2016.@:cool:
Positive - Manly will be too tired to think up any more fancy plays
Negatives - injuries increase with lack of rehab time

We have to beat the Sharks to get that winning feeling:)

Mick, is that you or an imposter??

I'm trying your trick this year ( so far it's working )!!!
We just have to make the gummies work hard for it. Stop the stupid errors and penalties first. We can't give them easy meters. We do that then things will fall into place. Vital to get Snake back there directing the defence. The senior guys have to stand up here and lead the younger or new guys.

I'm sick of going into games prepared for the possibly of a loss. I was against the tigers and I was multiple times last season. It's rubbish. I'm a Manly fan god dammit, I should be assured of a win before the ball is even kicked off.
Us by a thousand, cherry to win the Dally M.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6