Sucked in slime

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Suck ****. Best back line in the comp apparently and a forward gets their only try.

Hindmarsh's tackle on Gaz? Looked a little 'suspect' to me.

Hindmarsh is a darling though. Nothing will come of it.

There are still 6 sides that are a chance of finishing 7th and meeting us in the first semi.

im hoping its parra

it was a good result for us tonight, saints season is now over, no spoon to try and escape and now there is a chance that we can knock the eels out.

How good would that be

Hindmarsh certainly had a dose of the angry pills before that game. His hit on Gasnier was the one that should earn him a stint on the sidelines, although he probably won't even be charged for it. He was third man in and his shoulder hit Gasnier flush on the back of the head. If he'd hit him in the face it could have been very nasty.

I thought the lifting was worse. He's really got a thing with lifting the legs of tackled players. Besides that he tackles so much that he's got nothing left for the last twenty. Smith and Finch were atrocious.

It confirmed what I said about Smith. Peek and Hunt went after him like heat seeking missiles and he dropped his bundle. If we do meet that vermin again we need to send Choc and Stewart after him.

If both Parra & the Dogs bow out in horrendous circumstances it will just serve to top up my pleasure with this season.

Cant stand either club or their supporters.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4