Sucked in Sharks!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
You know, if they'd only beaten us by 10 they'd be heading off to PArramatta Stadium to take on the Eels minus Hindmarsh and we'd be running the gauntlet of the Dragons down at Wollongong.

I know who I'd rather.

We might be 151/1 for the Premiership but it staggers me as to why they're 51.

We have more chance of beating the Eels than they have of the Dragons.....

:blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

There season has fallen into a bigger hole than where our was heading since that horrible Sunday afternoon 3 weeks ago.

Clearly our defence on that day was much tougher and stinging that we thought it to be. If only we had made another 12 tackles that day they wouldn't have won the match.

There season has fallen into a bigger hole than where our was heading since that horrible Sunday afternoon 3 weeks ago.

Clearly our defence on that day was much tougher and stinging that we thought it to be. If only we had made another 12 tackles that day they wouldn't have won the match.
:blaugh::blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

Seriously the semi finals are a new comp and anything can happen. The Cowboys showed this last year!

lol good call Mata. Im sure Des knew this would be the case.

haha Sharks are a **** team.. i still cant believe they were the side that put 68 on us. Their horrible.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2