Sucked in Roosters!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Cross - 6 weeks

Morely - 3 weeks

It couldn't happen to a better club could it?

Also, I expect the apologies to flow in for all your snide references to the Queenslander having a chip on his shoulder when I said that Hindmarsh would get off. It was plainly obvious that charge couldn't stick and I think we're ALL glad that justice has been done and Hindmarsh can take his place next Wednesday.

They may get Anasta though this week will ease some of the pain for losing 2 thru suspension

six is a joke.he iether didnt do it and gets off or gets the season.there are no grey areas here.must be the lightest gouging sentence in modern times.freeman got more 15 years ago and we have cleaned the game up a lot since then.

if anasta goes to chooks there must be a slight hope we get orford.it is football suicide for him to go there on his own .please lord.........

Amen.

Orford has been mentioned in the family prayers every day this week.

Even my boys are getting involved in the fervour.

if anasta goes to chooks there must be a slight hope we get orford.it is football suicide for him to go there on his own .please lord.........

He got 25% off because of his good record.

[quote author=sue ridgepipe]

He got 25% off because of his good record.

[/quote]

Who got 25% off? The Lord, Orford, Aansta or the chooks :doh: :)

6 weeks is a disgrace for something thats all fun and games until someone loses an eye - and their career

I know a few young ladies that would love Hoppa around the house....not my cup of tea, but what ever floats your boat!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4