Sucked in ch9 (spoiler inside)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Souffs v eelscum was a below average game, Ch 9 must be spitting chips now for selecting this game as a match of the round

Completions:
eels 28/43
Souffs 23/38

It's not about the quality of the game.  It's about who is watching it.

That Ch9 have been snubbing us is a real concern IMO.  They do massive research on the respective ratings strengths of various teams.  A few years ago we were one of the highest rating Sydney teams, but given their refusal to cover us this year I can only presume this has changed. 

The game was absolutely horrible.  Thees two sides are rubbish teams.  The only good thing to come out of it was a diatribe by Gus against Finch and then Gallop.

Worst first half ever!

The standard of reffing is so laughable.  When watching games all you hear are the refs telling the players how to play the game.  Nowadays it's the Ref 1 and Ref 2 show with supporting cast team a and team b.

I have watched all bar the Dragons v Titans this weekend, and apart from the Dogs v Tigers and to a lesser extent Penrith v Warriors all the rest have been woeful games. Even Penrith Warriors was average but at least had some enjoyable stuff in it, as did maybe Roosters v Radiers

Only thing lower than the standard of footy has been the disgraces wearing pink

And on the radio of course hadley praised parra for turning the completions around to 60% ha ha ha

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Only thing lower than the standard of footy has been the disgraces wearing pink
Have to agree with that. Some of the games were just too painful to watch, as a result I started 3 new hobbies and did some housework.

The sinbinnings of Cayless and Champion were the most ridiculous decisions in recent memory, which is saying something.

DSM5 link said:
The game was absolutely horrible.  Thees two sides are rubbish teams.  The only good thing to come out of it was a diatribe by Gus against Finch and then Gallop.

Gus will speak out against Finch and Gallop but he wont say a word about Ch 9 screwing the not such great rating teams. If they have it their way well end up like the English Premier League, a couple of great rating teams (eg Man U and Arsenal) and the others to make up the numbers. I can bet east will be the new Man U.

If Finch lets Harigan ruin another State of Origin ill go completly bonkers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4