Suaalii

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Another Folau

Selfish only plays for himself and not the team

Doesn't pass as he wants to be the star

He is going to be unreal, but I think today’s performance only goes to show how important an apprenticeship is for fullbacks. He could do worse than spend the next 3 years with Teddy.

Also, for the record, it wasn’t him or his manager saying Tedesco will need to move on. It was the bloke who got him to Souths a few years ago, who is probably still jilted. Joseph seems a pretty humble fella, actually, so maybe the talk during the week got to him.

Needs to stop his knee raise though…

Kid's still only 18, and plays with complete physical aggression ... he will continue to develop into one of the games greats ...
I was resisting the hype but, whilst he made some poor decisions with the ball the other night, he converted me as a believer with the aggression he played with and his ability to make post-contact metres with 2 or 3 forwards hanging off him...
His decision-making will improve with more time in a centre/fullback role so he is certainly one scary f*cking 19yo....

The kid has real potential but has to learn to let the ball go. Reminded me of Elliott when he played fullback for us not letting the ball go. At least one was a certain try at a time that Souths were on the ropes. It was a game changer. If he can get that out of his game and keep his knees down he will be a huge success. He is still a kid a very big one.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6