Stuart, at it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fro said:
I cant believe I just "liked" a shane post...

Yeah, I think that that was my 2nd "like" for him in two days too.

Both. Slipped off or wasn't held. No held called, the player still going forward. Easy call.

http://www.arldevelopment.com.au/fileadmin/user_upload/Documents/NDO_Webpage_Docs/ARL_International_Laws_of_the_Game_2008.pdf

Page 26,section 11,rule 9 Clearly states

Where a player steals the ball from a player on whom he is effecting
a tackle, play will be allowed to continue. Where two or more players
are effecting the same tackle - irrespective of whether all but one
“drops off” the tackle, and the ball is subsequently taken from the
tackled player, a penalty will be awarded against the player or players
effecting the tackle unless the tackled player is attempting to ground
the ball for a try.

Now go back to QLD DavidSheehan and enjoy your win,tonight will be a much different story

Jesus that looks kinda awful,weird webcode perhaps Dan or did i **** it up somehow?

Where does being held come into the equation? Here's another question for you then. In the photo of the incident in question on the second page of this thread, does it look to you as if there are two in the tackle and possibly 3 befor the ball is stripped? If so, what is your arguement? If no, are you blind?

Isn't it sensational watching a bloke not know the rules, get them pointed out and then try and sidetrack and still get in continually wrong

The crowd booed so the pass was forward, that is outstanding as well lmao

All sticky is doing is deflecting attention away from the team

A classic Sir Alex move (also designed to create a siege mentality)

Kiwi Eagle said:
Isn't it sensational watching a bloke not know the rules, get them pointed out and then try and sidetrack and still get in continually wrong

The crowd booed so the pass was forward, that is outstanding as well lmao

:flogger:

Kiwi Eagle said:

pointed out by Shane no less :)

eagleE said:
David, you must be a QLDer. No NSW fan would ever say that was a forward pass or that even the refs had a fair game. There was a lot of holding down by the QLD team especially Smith. The penalties mentioned were dead set penalties not interpretations on the rule. How they could call a forward pass is really questionable and the coach would not be doing his job if the did not question the referees boss. The coach is there to get every advantage he can for his team and that includes putting pressure on the referees or clarifying any questions. Sticky is doing exactly what he needs to do. He did not raise the issue on the night but the next day when the dust is settling. He did the right thing.

EagleE you must be a NSW'elshman, because all QLD fans would say there was just has much holding down by NSW.

I just hope David doesn't get hold of the refs before tonights game, if he tells them that a Brisbane crowd booing is a certain penalty or forward pass then we are screwed

nodd said:
eagleE said:
David, you must be a QLDer. No NSW fan would ever say that was a forward pass or that even the refs had a fair game. There was a lot of holding down by the QLD team especially Smith. The penalties mentioned were dead set penalties not interpretations on the rule. How they could call a forward pass is really questionable and the coach would not be doing his job if the did not question the referees boss. The coach is there to get every advantage he can for his team and that includes putting pressure on the referees or clarifying any questions. Sticky is doing exactly what he needs to do. He did not raise the issue on the night but the next day when the dust is settling. He did the right thing.

EagleE you must be a NSW'elshman, because all QLD fans would say there was just has much holding down by NSW.

Yes Nodd, I am NSWelshman. The failure by the referees to officiate at a SOO standard is magnified by the errors in judgement. NSW did hold. QLD hold down more and get away with it. Maybe NSW should pick players who could get up quicker and play the ball quicker. Maybe the refs should penalise when QLD slow the ball down. Gallen said directly after the game when interviewed on the field that QLD held them down more. Very smart man Gallen. But also proves that NSW were aware of it as well during the game.

eagleE said:
nodd said:
eagleE said:

Yes Nodd, I am NSWelshman. The failure by the referees to officiate at a SOO standard is magnified by the errors in judgement. NSW did hold. QLD hold down more and get away with it. Maybe NSW should pick players who could get up quicker and play the ball quicker. Maybe the refs should penalise when QLD slow the ball down. Gallen said directly after the game when interviewed on the field that QLD held them down more. Very smart man Gallen. But also proves that NSW were aware of it as well during the game.

Oh, Gallen saying it proves it?

And Your bagging dave?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8