Stuart... all mouth again:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Roosters coach Ricky Stuart has hit out at referee Sean Hampstead's decision to sin bin Brett Finch late in the second half of yesterday's knife-edge 26-24 loss to the Dragons.

Finch and Dragons prop Justin Poore were both sent off to cool down after a brawl erupted late in the second half when Poore and Jason Ryles tackled Michael Crocker.

Stuart warned that Hampstead's decision had set a dangerous precedent for the rest of the season.

"He's set a precedent, so everytime there's a stink on, the first bloke in to throw a punch has to go. So let's see if that happens - I bet you it doesn't."

I wonder if Stuart would say half the stuff if he looked at the facts before mouthing off. Did witt not get sent off for the same thing???????? Stuart, you are a goose of the highest order who now has to learn to coach a **** team. Deal with it without blaming others.

must be hard not being the league golden boys anymore. How will they cope with mediocrity

he isnt a very good loser is he, if Crocker just copped the penalty when he got upended with out carrying on like a goose, he was niggling all game, and throwing the ball into the saints players face, there would never have been a brawl anyway. Mayby Finch should not have been binned, but Crocker should have! he started the whole skirmish

I just think stuart looks for anything and everything he can blame to excuse a loss. Thats 4 so far and they arn't look good. They carried on like they had won a grand final after beating the bulldogs who almost failed to pull 2 points from a newcastle match. The roosters were back, they carried on all week about it and then lose to the dragons. I am just waiting for the email to re surface as the reason they arn't winning. That will be gold.

I love his post match press conferences. have a good chuckle!!!!

keep it coming Ricky :lol: :lol:

I didn't know they served sour grapes at the post match press conferences.
The obvious discomfort "Mr Perfect" Ricky Stuart has with losing sits well with me I don't like or trust the Roosters or him.
I know I'm dreaming here but how good would it be to see the eels, roosters and bulldogs all outside the eight come the end of the season !

Don't forget the Dragons and Sharks. I hate the Dragons and Sharks nearly as much as the Dogs.

Ricky "i need a tissue" stuart doesnt suprise me with any of it anymore

can you imagine if Witt was playing for the rorters when he was sent

True Volley- basically it's all the more supported clubs and Dragons are amongst them.
I don't know why but Sharks supporters seem to really hate us more so than most ....it could be the fact that basically they have won nothing and the only time they had a decent chance we drew with them in the GF and then kicked their arse mid week in the replay (or maybe just the ones I've come across)

The reasons I hate the Sharks are basically Kimmorley, Nutley, Peachey and Bailey. It also started around the time Chris Anderson took control.

Manly has always been the nemesis of the Sharks since the 70s. We beat them in two GFs in 73 and 78. They have only won in Brookie about 3 times in 30 years. There has never been any love lost since the 73 GF which was basically war on a footy field. Toughest game I have ever seen with knees, high shots, late tackles and fists, squirrels etc the whole game.

Sharks have never got over it. They have been around since 67 but never won a comp - cause we stopped them!!!

Manly has always been the nemesis of the Sharks since the 70s. We beat them in two GFs in 73 and 78. They have only won in Brookie about 3 times in 30 years. There has never been any love lost since the 73 GF which was basically war on a footy field. Toughest game I have ever seen with knees, high shots, late tackles and fists, squirrels etc the whole game.

Sharks have never got over it. They have been around since 67 but never won a comp - cause we stopped them!!!

Squirrels hey, interesting.

I wasn't born when that game was played, but have seen it quite a number of times. The description you gave was my thoughts exactly, and many others from what I have read and seen. Great game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4