Strongman & more

Why do they keep hitting tyres :rolleyes:

The rubber causes the sledgehammer to bounce back effortlessly.

Make them chop wood for charity or something more constructive using the same muscle groups :wait:

Make them do a Rocky and beat the meat

rocky-punching-meat.jpg

It's good seeing Donny behind the mic. He looks so happy.... and kinda evilly satisfied with what he is putting everyone through.

Enjoying the content!

Why do they keep hitting tyres :rolleyes:

The rubber causes the sledgehammer to bounce back effortlessly.

Make them chop wood for charity or something more constructive using the same muscle groups :wait:

The reason is that the tyre absorbs the blow and so does not jar the hands, wrists and shoulders ...... less chance of injury than hitting a hard object ..... whilst maximising the effort and number of reps possible .....

Work them hard and get them back on the mats in a BJJ academy while you're at it...

The natives are getting restless on silvertails , we need an influx of good news from the club before the joint gets burnt down.

Work them hard and get them back on the mats in a BJJ academy while you're at it...
I worked with a Brazilian guy back in 2007/2008 that was training twice a week with the Manly team in BJJ. He was the heavyweight title holder for BJJ in Australia. He was bloody huge and would tell me about the best wrestlers in the team. I was all ears listening to him speak when we probably should have been working.

I’m pretty sure he trained with them for a few years after also but I lost conact with him.

We were pretty good at controlling the ruck back then. We seem to just roll off nowadays with little fight in the tackle.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2