Strone i am calling you out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bit early to be letting off the fireworks yet. Don't get me wrong, I love what were doing, but we've gotta keep doing it for 17, possibly 20 more games.

(C'mon someone had to be the lead balloon! lol)

Agree

It's still very early days

Dragons flogged is and storm killed us in 20mins

• We are leading the comp in points scored
  • We are leading the comp in tries scored
  • We are leading the comp in line breaks
  • We are leading the comp in line break assits
  • We are leading the comp in try assists
  • We are leading the comp in offloads
  • We are leading the comp in 40/20's
  • The players are playing with hunger and passion
  • The players are enjoying playing footy with each other
  • The 1 percent efforts that the boys are putting in on the field is fantastic which shows a high level of individual accountability.
  • Team cohesion is improving every single week, which is really starting to pay dividends for us.
  • Whether you can recognise it or not, our team is still in the midst of a rebuilding phase but are still punching well above their weight on the field, which is an absolute credit to baz and everyone involved. When you consider everything mentioned above with the additional cap space that will be at our disposal next year, it is only a matter of time before the final pieces of the puzzle fall into place. I think i can speak on behalf of at least 95% of people in this forum when i say it is truly an exciting time to be a manly supporter.
So @strone33 tell me again why trent is such a bad coach?
Last years results

Results driven business,a better coach like say Toovey could've had us undefeated with this team

Last years results

Results driven business,a better coach like say Toovey could've had us undefeated with this team

1. No manly fan wanted to see toovey treated that way.
  2. It wasnt baz that stuck the knife in toovey's back so give it a rest.
  3. It takes a lot longer than 1 season to rebuild a club (look at how well gus's "5 year plan" is going for penrith.)
  4. We had a horrid run of injuries last year which not only left us down on troops every week, but also hampered any attempt at building cohesion throughout the newly formed squad.
  5. The silver lining of the 2016 season was that you could tell that the players were buying into baz's coaching, because despite the mounting injury toll and the inconsistencies in the spine, the effort was still there from the players that took the field each week, the team just lacked the polish and the troops required to win more games.
  6. The team is still very much a work in progress in 2017, and the notion that "a better coach could've had us undefeated with this side" is nothing short of moronic. so instead of whinging about what happened in the past, how about you show some gratitude and appreciation for how well the boys are starting to play under the new coach.

Gee that's a killer comeback.......
Have a look at how @strone33 has got your frilly nickers in a knot.

Darl.
the fact people actually rated your post winner or agreed with you just proves my point about the majority your all in. ignorance is bliss I guess[/QUOTE]
3 days to think that up.
Any wonder you consider yourself a minority.

giphy.gif
3 days to think that up.
Any wonder you consider yourself a minority.
lol kids say the darnedest things[/QUOTE]

I've been without internet coverage since the game on Friday night ( Bass fishing in Lake Cania), seems I haven't missed much!!!

Anyway almost home again and full internet and a real TV!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4