Strone i am calling you out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Manly_92

• We are leading the comp in points scored
  • We are leading the comp in tries scored
  • We are leading the comp in line breaks
  • We are leading the comp in line break assits
  • We are leading the comp in try assists
  • We are leading the comp in offloads
  • We are leading the comp in 40/20's
  • The players are playing with hunger and passion
  • The players are enjoying playing footy with each other
  • The 1 percent efforts that the boys are putting in on the field is fantastic which shows a high level of individual accountability.
  • Team cohesion is improving every single week, which is really starting to pay dividends for us.
  • Whether you can recognise it or not, our team is still in the midst of a rebuilding phase but are still punching well above their weight on the field, which is an absolute credit to baz and everyone involved. When you consider everything mentioned above with the additional cap space that will be at our disposal next year, it is only a matter of time before the final pieces of the puzzle fall into place. I think i can speak on behalf of at least 95% of people in this forum when i say it is truly an exciting time to be a manly supporter.

So @strone33 tell me again why trent is such a bad coach?

• We are leading the comp in points scored
  • We are leading the comp in tries scored
  • We are leading the comp in line breaks
  • We are leading the comp in line break assits
  • We are leading the comp in try assists
  • We are leading the comp in offloads
  • We are leading the comp in 40/20's
  • The players are playing with hunger and passion
  • The players are enjoying playing footy with each other
  • The 1 percent efforts that the boys are putting in on the field is fantastic which shows a high level of individual accountability.
  • Team cohesion is improving every single week, which is really starting to pay dividends for us.
  • Whether you can recognise it or not, our team is still in the midst of a rebuilding phase but are still punching well above their weight on the field, which is an absolute credit to baz and everyone involved. When you consider everything mentioned above with the additional cap space that will be at our disposal next year, it is only a matter of time before the final pieces of the puzzle fall into place. I think i can speak on behalf of at least 95% of people in this forum when i say it is truly an exciting time to be a manly supporter.
So @strone33 tell me again why trent is such a bad coach?

We as are team are going well no doubt about it son

Just ignore the haters, don't feed them with threads like this.

Apart from throwing out the occasional smart ass remark, i have generally kept out of the back and forth between the supporters and the haters, however after all the drama that has unfolded in this forum throughout the week i felt like it was time to put all the facts in front of the main antagonist and allow him the opportunity to make a logical case of his own and prove to us that he is not in fact a troll. Because everything i have seen him post about baz and the coaching staff thus far has been unsubstantiated and very troll-like.

Apart from throwing out the occasional smart ass remark, i have generally kept out of the back and forth between the supporters and the haters, however after all the drama that has unfolded in this forum throughout the week i felt like it was time to put all the facts in front of the main antagonist and allow him the opportunity to make a logical case of his own and prove to us that he is not in fact a troll. Because everything i have seen him post about baz and the coaching staff thus far has been unsubstantiated and very troll-like.

No troll here buddy boy

As I said we are going well which is great

I just don't like Barrett as a coach and don't think he should be a Manly coach

It might be prudent to revisit some of those stats once the full round has been completed and everyone has played - just so it's an actual logical argument. No doubt we'll still be top 3 in most of those categories though - which is a pretty good indication of how well we are travelling

One stat you missed was we are last in errors - which is awesome. I couldn't find the stat anywhere, but I'd love to know what our completion rate is sitting at. From memory didn't we have 100% completion in the first halves of the Storm and Raiders game ? Don't recall last nights %age. Control the football and you increase your chances of winning markedly - that's one stat that we should be very happy with

Dont get me wrong, i agree with all your points in your opening post. I just feel making a thread just for Strone only feeds his behaviour.

Tooves was treated appallingly, I think most of us agree about that. But I don't care that Barrett was not a Manly player.

Ben Kennedy only played a few seasons with us and retired a Manly legend, I don't see why Barrett can't become a Manly legend as our coach. The culture that he has built in the playing group, on the back of Stewart, Foran and co. carrying on like white-anting pork chops, is incredible.

The fact that we're punching above our weight with about a million dollars worth of salary cap tied up in players who won't even train with us this year is also remarkable.

I had my question marks over Barrett, I had even bigger question marks over how much we put the broom through the squad at the end of last year, but bugger me you can't say it hasn't worked.

Tooves was treated appallingly, I think most of us agree about that. But I don't care that Barrett was not a Manly player.

Ben Kennedy only played a few seasons with us and retired a Manly legend, I don't see why Barrett can't become a Manly legend as our coach. The culture that he has built in the playing group, on the back of Stewart, Foran and co. carrying on like white-anting pork chops, is incredible.

The fact that we're punching above our weight with about a million dollars worth of salary cap tied up in players who won't even train with us this year is also remarkable.

I had my question marks over Barrett, I had even bigger question marks over how much we put the broom through the squad at the end of last year, but bugger me you can't say it hasn't worked.
Yes, as much as it pains the knockers. It is nice to have a competitive football team to support

No troll here buddy boy

As I said we are going well which is great

Thats fine mate you don't have to like him, but if you insist on continually ramming your opinion about him down our throats then at least accompany it with some legitimate reasoning as to why you don't think he should be our coach.

Or alternatively, you could just show some decency and give the coaching staff credit when credit is due.

Who exactly should be our coach then? Unless your eyes are painted on its very clear what a great job Barrett is doing with a team that has not been playing together for years like many other clubs lineups. Its amazing just how quickly he has them playing well together.

The Tooves sacking was a great shame on the club.
And I wasn't keen on Baz being appointed in his place but couldn't blame a young fella who uprooted his family to jump into an absolute furnace.
I am thoroughly enjoying the way the team is playing and if Cartwright is the defensive coach then , reluctantly , I'll give him credit too.
As for our colleague Strone he's entitled to his opinion the same as anyone is entitled to disagree.
Personally I like reading his posts, whether I agree or not, he calls it as he sees it and sure as hell isn't full of Prozac like some, but that's their business as well.

Thats fine mate you don't have to like him, but if you insist on continually ramming your opinion about him down our throats then at least accompany it with some legitimate reasoning as to why you don't think he should be our coach.

Or alternatively, you could just show some decency and give the coaching staff credit when credit is due.

Great post.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4