Streetwars -what a good idea, waterpistols

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
How funny is this idea. I knwo it is a bit silly but it actually sounds like a really good idea for a game

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,19909544-23109,00.html

They used to play this at Newcastle Uni for O-week: you were given a water pistol, a name and a photo. Once you 'shot' that person, you took the photo and name of the person that they were hunting. At the end of the week (or two?) the person with the most photos won.

Things were creepy one year as one of the guys would go to the electoral office and find their address, then just sit outside their house until they walked out (or in, as the case may be). Apparently he got someone at 3 in the morning, on their way home from somewhere.

Anyway :)

O-week stuff can cause problems though, lets just say the police and I have spoken over actions and luckily they were understanding.

I think you'll find any sexual act with an animal is going to attract the attention of the police, O-week or not. ;)

we used to play Street Skirmish about 8 years ago. Same deal. You should have seen the looks on peoples faces as about 10 to 15 blokes running through the main street like maniacs screaming and diving behind parked cars.
It is really fun if you can get a large group together.

I think you'll find any sexual act with an animal is going to attract the attention of the police, O-week or not. ;)

thats a bit harsh, sure the librarian was ugly but play nice - and it wasnt me that had the clothes off, someone just had to film it

I don't think I want to know, it may ruin my librarian fantasy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4