Storm v Rabbits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nice job by the NRL to ensure Melbourne got that relieving penalty with 2 minutes to go in the half.
Nice job by the NRL to give 6 more tackles and ensure the try right on half time.

It is so obvious the NRL are in the refs ear its ridiculous.

NYEagle

What a try-saver on Luke Stuart! Massive momentum turner. That would've taken the score to 16-10 at half-time possibly.

The Storm look awesome and clinical though. A few dropped balls, but they're killing it really. This is how I wanted Manly to play against Penrith.

i know it has been discussed to death but there are too many inconsistancies in the referees performances.

I'd hate to see a GF decided on a individual ref's personal interpretation of a rule.

F*CK I HATE THE STORM - hearing every one of their names being called makes my blood boil.

DVS Matt link said:
i know it has been discussed to death but there are too many inconsistancies in the referees performances.

I'd hate to see a GF decided on a individual ref's personal interpretation of a rule.

F*CK I HATE THE STORM - hearing every one of their names being called makes my blood boil.

**** yeah, the ****ing pricks think their stars all something after all their always puttiing up the fireworks

What ****s me is we get the Waskily Wabbits when they still have a sniff, they get them when they have nothing to play for.

****ing joke

Matt I have been thinking the same thing all night. I hate every single Storm player, they are all just deadset ****s. I hope Slater breaks his legs during the second half, and I hope Cameron Smith gets ****ed up somehow as well.

I don't think playing St George is a bad thing, Sailor isn't good in the air or isn't quick, while his attack has been good of late a but a winger with the speed of either of ours might cause him some grief.

Plus I don't melbourne will have it all their own way vs NZ.

Another NRL sanctioned 'relieving' penalty to the Storm.

They must have been nervous over that 5 minute scoring drought.

Manly had to play the Panthers with a short turn around. The way the Titans played today showed what last week took out of the sides in that game.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4