Storm v Bongos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Excellent result seeing the Storm go down.  Inglis playing injured.  Smith a shadow of his best.  Those outside backs are just hopeless.  Kick to them all night.

DSM5 link said:
Excellent result seeing the Storm go down.  Inglis playing injured.  Smith a shadow of his best.  Those outside backs are just hopeless.  Kick to them all night.
;D Made my night (couldn't wait for the tele, did live updates on the internet - all I can say is YESSSSSSS)

I didn't really car about two wins as both teams are on my hate list. The game was reasonably boring though. I thought the forward passes allowed by Melbourne were shocking.

the refs were shocking in this game, that knock on at dummy half for teh Broncos last try was ridiculous

niccipops link said:
I didn't really car about two wins as both teams are on my hate list. The game was reasonably boring though. I thought the forward passes allowed by Melbourne were shocking.
Apology 4 spelling errors, I mean't (care/car) and (who/two).

niccipops link said:
[quote author=niccipops link=topic=179751.msg214256#msg214256 date=1237588661]

Apology 4 spelling errors, I mean't (care/car) and (who/two).
[/quote]

No need to apologise nicci. You should have just edited your original post instead of pointing out your errors.

Don't listen to Jethro nicci, he's a total spelling wanker.  Kind of how his personality must be really.  Next time he does that, just tell him to **** of. 

DSM5 link said:
Don't listen to Jethro nicci, he's a total spelling wanker.  Kind of how his personality must be really.  Next time he does that, just tell him to F**k of. 

F**k off yourself DSM5. I never picked niccipops for her spelling. She picked it up herself and pointed it out. You're the only wanker that I pick up for spelling and that is only for your spelling of "of" & "off" (which I see that you have F**ked up yet again in your reply to her).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6