Storm or Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Who'd have thought? Win a G.F. Next season you then bring in:

1. Brock Lamb (probable Reggie's)
2. Angus Crichton
3. Ryan Hall (probable Reggie's )
4 . Brett Morris (probable Reggie's )

Nice one Greenburg.

On that note, will he give us green light to sign Reuben what's his name?

2. Angus Crichton

Nice one Greenburg.

And, apparently they made a play for Cameron Munster o_O

2. Angus Crichton

Nice one Greenburg.

Reuben James...

The good from tonight.
Slater fu*k you.
Bellamy fu*k you
Scam fu*k you
Shayne the ex North Sydney/ Storm loser fu*kwit supporter who rings up 2SM talking sh*t putting sh*t and death riding Manly a big Fu*k you too you big fat loser piece of sh*t.
The bad from tonight
Salary cap / tpa rorting co*ks won.

Munster kick

images

https://wwos.nine.com.au/videos/nrl/munster-sent-off-for-dirty-kick/cjmos67kg003n0hnjo5fuucto

Learnt that scumbag act from slater, didn't slater get 6wks for his one

Wait until next year, because they're signing Crighton as well .But they will appy for a salary cap concession because he has 9 fingers.
Surely they'll get it. It was the "love" finger after all.

The good from tonight.
Slater fu*k you.
Bellamy fu*k you
Scam fu*k you
Shayne the ex North Sydney/ Storm loser fu*kwit supporter who rings up 2SM talking sh*t putting sh*t and death riding Manly a big Fu*k you too you big fat loser piece of sh*t.
The bad from tonight
Salary cap / tpa rorting co*ks won.
The good from tonight:
-Good sausage and schnitzel down at the Bavarian Manly Wharf
-Aussie chicks dressed up as Bavarian waitresses - Lordy!!!
-Ordering tower beer thingies - best invention ever!
Bad from tonight:
-Being out with a dogs supporter who shouted from the rooftops when they won —-Reggie’s (loser!!!)
-Wallowing in self pity with other Manly Mates
-Losing all my money at poker (loser!!)
Waking up tomorrow with hangover

All hate aside, that was a remarkable win with 12 fit players. The way they managed to shield Cronk while he called all the shots was amazing. Heard an Easts player saying they had been working on defence for 5 years....I believe it. That sort of defence isn’t a one-off. Straight out of our 90’s playbook.

Amazed Storm kept trying to Target Cronk. I reckon that was where the game was lost. They seemed obsessed to the detriment of their own game plan. I was amazed that they carried this into the 10th minute of the 2nd half. Anyway, fcuk Melbourne.

2. Angus Crichton

Nice one Greenburg.

If you think Ryan Hall is going to be in the reggies.....geez just how much have you drunk today mate? Maybe someone should take your keys and call you a cab lol

Remember, the Chooks are losing Ferguson so Hall and Morris fit under their.....uh hem....."cap".

If you think Ryan Hall is going to be in the reggies.....geez just how much have you drunk today mate? Maybe someone should take your keys and call you a cab lol

Remember, the Chooks are losing Ferguson so Hall and Morris fit under their.....uh hem....."cap".

Check out their 2019 roster. Who do they drop for him?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8