Storm are ****s exhibit 374b

I watch manly
I watch origin

I do not watch any other nrl games
No one in my house watches ch 9 ever
I cut kayo off this morning.

Why because they have corrupted the game and as long as people still tune in , they validate the system

Until you make an effort to turn them off, you are the problem

People with conscience, beliefs and conviction make a difference, even if its only for themselves

And until then my life is groovy without it anyway

Its also the reason i do not to weigh in on recruitment threads,

Have a good look at the way Our great premiership winning prop John Oneil tried ripping the head of a Cronulla player in our great wining grand final
Its winner take all . Heads and all feathered friend

View attachment 15615
And I bet he spent some time on the sidelines even though it was a different era.

I don't care the colour of the jersey it isn't win at all cost if your talking about deliberately maiming an opponent on a footy field where he doesn't stand a chance to defend himself.
No better than a coward punch.

And if your ok with that then sorry feathered friend your not ok with me.

And I bet he spent some time on the sidelines even though it was a different era.

I don't care the colour of the jersey it isn't win at all cost if your talking about deliberately maiming an opponent on a footy field where he doesn't stand a chance to defend himself.
No better than a coward punch.

And if your ok with that then sorry feathered friend your not ok with me.
The way you sound we may as well turn the NRL in to a touch footy comp
Some things just never change in any era .....
What chance to defend himself does a fullback coming down after taking the high ball from a bomb have when he gets smashed as soon as his feet touch the ground by a player running at him at full speed ?
We dont have to agree with each other all the time feathered friend all good :)

Damn hell, how many ‘grubby’ tactics has Melbourne introduced to the game?

Compared to ‘banning the biff’, what the Scum continuously introduces to the NRL is nothing short of trying to maim the opposition.

All Bellyache’s ‘who haa’ is a load of crap or he is not watching them train and has no idea what they are being taught to do in the gym.

‘Wrestling?’

“A load of rubbish” Bellyache said

“Chicken wing?

“Hip drop?”

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a duck.

If I was a player and was being taught that technique I’d say “Nope, not going to do that as I know it may ruin another player’s NRL life and while I want to beat them, I don’t want to ruin their life.”

I reckon they should ban whoever it teaching the Scum all these illegal martial arts tactics, just as they did the ‘drug pusher’. It’s an absolute blight on the game as unfortunately kids, who know no better, will try and copy it.
This is for you Bellyache...@:cry:@:cry:@:cry:

The way you sound we may as well turn the NRL in to a touch footy comp
Some things just never change in any era .....
What chance to defend himself does a fullback coming down after taking the high ball from a bomb have when he gets smashed as soon as his feet touch the ground by a player running at him at full speed ?
We dont have to agree with each other all the time feathered friend all good :)
There is tough hard footy and there is dirty grub coward footy.
Funnily enough I hate the present rules this year because it has made it more touch than hard. Even funnier you like the new format.
Go figure and who wants it touch and dirty and who wants it hard and true football.

Anyway agree to disagree I guess
Cheers

Good on the Storm for trying to win at every cost . Love their passion , ruthlessness and resilience

Then you probably loved the moment when Michael Crocker collected Brett Stewart in the head with a dodgy cocked forearm in the 2007 grand final and took him out for the nearly all of the second half, at a time when we were only 6 points behind. You’re the only person on this forum who would have enjoyed that

If someone was smart enough to do a "how many injuries per opponent per game" stat I guarantee Storm would come out on top

The Drizzle over their history have showed that will do anything legal or illegal to succeed and the media fete them as the greatest ever team. In their 22 years they cheated the cap and then scorned anyone who accused them of wrong doing and to this day are in denial of the damage their regime in the late 00s did to the game. The wrestling and grappling has meant the rules are now different in the game. They are a Queensland team based in Victoria and spawned from the News Filth Super League era!!
Well said
No way in hell can you condone this latest tactic being anything other than not on, not in the games spirit and just plain dirty grubby tactics.

And that type of tactic duty of care anyone??
It's grubby disgusting and should not be in our game.

Outlaw this one and see what they bring out next year. The merry go round continues.

Unless VLandman has the balls to tackle the real source of the issue.

Then you probably loved the moment when Michael Crocker collected Brett Stewart in the head with a dodgy cocked forearm in the 2007 grand final and took him out for the nearly all of the second half, at a time when we were only 6 points behind. You’re the only person on this forum who would have enjoyed that
I only Enjoy Manly moments thank you very much

i was watching the squeels tigpies game and crunk was part of the commentary team.
when there was a crusher tackle on a tigers player he went off, complaining that this type of tackle should be wiped out of the game.
short memory i guess considering his team was the instigators of all these types of tackles that cause damage to the opposition player

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2