Storm are ****s exhibit 374b

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher

This is something we actual train to do in kilkilkildo ufc karate jitsu. Once you drop on the legs you roll the victim over you, breaking one of their trapped legs. Once again the storm will get away with their chicken wing / alligator roll / leg pull and dislocating sh!t and I'm quite frankly sick of it. I'll watch UFC on another channel thanks. Getting your replacement prop to do it is frankly such an obvious set up it's beyond a joke.

But they will get away with it like Nelson did with his head high shoulder charge. Fine. Play on.

I would rather be a winning grub than a loser nice guy
winning-is-not-everything-its-the-only-thing-32058-alt-11.png

Good on the Storm for trying to win at every cost . Love their passion , ruthlessness and resilience
Passion? what passion?
That is simply cynical tactics, and contrary to every notion of sportsmanship and fair play.
And therefore entirely consistent with the entire horrendous history of that sorry excuse for a corporate simulation of an actual rugby league club. Rodney Howe steroids, massive systematic salary cap cheating, a succession of innovative dangerous illegal tackle techniques, their passion is endless, give me a break!
Of all the clubs worth despising, they are top of my list.

Passion? what passion?
That is simply cynical tactics, and contrary to every notion of sportsmanship and fair play.
And therefore entirely consistent with the entire horrendous history of that sorry excuse for a corporate simulation of an actual rugby league club. Rodney Howe steroids, salary cap cheating, dangerous illegal tackle techniques, their passion is endless, give me a break!
Of all the clubs worth despising, they are top of my list.
Dont forget our calves blood winning sessions
and I am proud of it feathered friend :)

The Drizzle over their history have showed that will do anything legal or illegal to succeed and the media fete them as the greatest ever team. In their 22 years they cheated the cap and then scorned anyone who accused them of wrong doing and to this day are in denial of the damage their regime in the late 00s did to the game. The wrestling and grappling has meant the rules are now different in the game. They are a Queensland team based in Victoria and spawned from the News Filth Super League era!!

I was at a PUB watching it and everyone in the joint instantly winced and yelled out and said basically the same thing - typical grub Storm but NOTHING will be done about it and they'll claim victimisation and that's it all an accident for the umpteenth time and that other teams do it blah blah blah. They start every illegal tackle and are coached to do it.

Despise that club and their win at 'all costs' attitude to injuring opponents.

Carn the Roosters, Panthers or anyone else to keep these cheats away from the premiership.

Anyone except Parra that is.

I was at a PUB watching it and everyone in the joint instantly winced and yelled out and said basically the same thing - typical grub Storm but NOTHING will be done about it and they'll claim victimisation and that's it all an accident for the umpteenth time and that other teams do it blah blah blah. They start every illegal tackle and are coached to do it.

Despise that club and their win at 'all costs' attitude to injuring opponents.

Carn the Roosters, Panthers or anyone else to keep these cheats away from the premiership.

Anyone except Parra that is.
He’s heading straight to the judiciary and given King is a fringe first grader,I suspect they’ll come down hard on him just because he’s an easy target and won’t effect the Storm’s line up

I know there are people who don't like Kenty ... (I am not one of them) ... but I will be surprised if he doesn't give Melbourne a spray tonight ...

Damn hell, how many ‘grubby’ tactics has Melbourne introduced to the game?

Compared to ‘banning the biff’, what the Scum continuously introduces to the NRL is nothing short of trying to maim the opposition.

All Bellyache’s ‘who haa’ is a load of crap or he is not watching them train and has no idea what they are being taught to do in the gym.

‘Wrestling?’

“A load of rubbish” Bellyache said

“Chicken wing?

“Hip drop?”

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a duck.

If I was a player and was being taught that technique I’d say “Nope, not going to do that as I know it may ruin another player’s NRL life and while I want to beat them, I don’t want to ruin their life.”

I reckon they should ban whoever it teaching the Scum all these illegal martial arts tactics, just as they did the ‘drug pusher’. It’s an absolute blight on the game as unfortunately kids, who know no better, will try and copy it.

This is something we actual train to do in kilkilkildo ufc karate jitsu. Once you drop on the legs you roll the victim over you, breaking one of their trapped legs. Once again the storm will get away with their chicken wing / alligator roll / leg pull and dislocating sh!t and I'm quite frankly sick of it. I'll watch UFC on another channel thanks. Getting your replacement prop to do it is frankly such an obvious set up it's beyond a joke.

But they will get away with it like Nelson did with his head high shoulder charge. Fine. Play on.
Absolutely disgraceful tackle. Bellamy has been a stain on the league to be honest. All wrestling/martial arts coaches should be banned from NRL clubs.

Surely your taking the p1ss and fishing for a reaction.
Most disgusting thing I have seen on the footy field this year including the high shot on Marty.

It's a football field and a football game for FK sake

Have a good look at the way Our great premiership winning prop John Oneil tried ripping the head of a Cronulla player in our great wining grand final
Its winner take all . Heads and all feathered friend

p-30-15.jpg

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4