Storm 2008 Grand Final Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Billy Slater EXTRA PAYMENTS
Steve Turner EXTRA PAYMENTS
Matt Geyer EXTRA PAYMENTS
Israel Folau
Anthony Quinn EXTRA PAYMENTS
Greg Inglis EXTRA PAYMENTS
Cooper Cronk EXTRA PAYMENTS
Jeff Lima
Russell Aitken
Brett White EXTRA PAYMENTS
Michael Crocker EXTRA PAYMENTS
Jeremy Smith
Dallas Johnson EXTRA PAYMENTS

Scott Anderson
Adam Blair
Sika Manu
Antonio Kaufusi EXTRA PAYMENTS

Quinn and White extra payments hahaha

Lima and Smith(Whilst a grub) were two of their better players and enforces

How did Folou miss out, seriously!

Being a rookie, I suppose I just answered my own question

He was only young and it was his second year wasnt it?

a cynic may consider they thought Falou may not take kindly to being part of an illegal and unethical operation.

Say what you want about him, he isnt going to pop up in a scandal anytime soon, the kid actually has standards and morals.

Could be a large part of why he went to Brisbane, the Storm could only offer him a lower figure legally.

but did they offer him an above the board legal salary and a 'we can make it up in other ways/brown paper bag' offer.  If that is the case and he is so upstanding then he should have notified the nrl.  That would have been the 'right' thing to do.  If he knew about dodgy deals or was offered on and kept quiet he is basically condoning the cheating and is guilty as well.

Yeah right ...."just ask sumdumguy, he agrees with me"......good luck with that Fro Haha  :D

MissKate link said:
but did they offer him an above the board legal salary and a 'we can make it up in other ways/brown paper bag' offer.  If that is the case and he is so upstanding then he should have notified the nrl.  That would have been the 'right' thing to do.  If he knew about dodgy deals or was offered on and kept quiet he is basically condoning the cheating and is guilty as well.

That is my point Kate, they realised he may not accept it so didn't offer it.

not many people understand Fro :)

IF the Storm knew Falou was likely to reject or blow the whistle on dodgy dealings, they wouldnt approach him with anything dodgy.

So IF that is the case they could only offer him a "legal" contract amount for fear of him dobbing them in.

At the same time Brisbane, who had more "legal" money to spend offer him a larger contract which he subsequently accepted.

Another possiblilty MAY BE that he knew the Storm was on the nose but had no proof and got out because he didnt want to be involved.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6